HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's a combination of the angle, lighting, and being way up close. It's not a perfect figure but that's not a fair representation of it at all.

I'm sure it's a combination of the angle, lighting, and being way up close. It's not a perfect figure but that's not a fair representation of it at all.

That's exactly how it looks. You can paint the eyelids, boil the cowl and then put it in the oven for 30 minutes or whatever. It does look like that picture.

Medicom NAILED IT, HT hasn't yet.

Eat floor, high fiber.

bs2cCT2.gif

Kevin smith has done commentaries on 89, returns and forever on his podcast. He tears into them pretty good but he admits that 89 is a classic film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tried listening for a couple minutes but man Kevin Smith comes off as a d-bag to me. And there's no movie playing...just a still of Catwoman from the very end?

Seriously, Smith isn't a tenth the filmmaker Tim Burton is.

honestly thought it was the DX08 until I looked closely at the chest piece and body armor, either way I'm just glad they're finally making it, I think its almost a lock we get Penguin and Catwoman now

Tried listening for a couple minutes but man Kevin Smith comes off as a d-bag to me. And there's no movie playing...just a still of Catwoman from the very end?

Seriously, Smith isn't a tenth the filmmaker Tim Burton is.

Yeah, they can't show the movie. I just have the movie running in my blu-ray while I listen.

I'll give 89 batman commentary a listen later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back