HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBD seems like a fair price, IN.

Wait, no Air Jordan Nike logo on the bottom of the boots? Cancelled.

That right there is the sexiest Batman cowl ever. First day pre-order. I thought they gave up o this line. What a wonderfull suprise.

And what is this I am hearing about a new BB suit?

That right there is the sexiest Batman cowl ever. First day pre-order. I thought they gave up o this line. What a wonderfull suprise.

And what is this I am hearing about a new BB suit?

It has not been confirmed yet. Don't get your hopes up.

Nobody kill me, but can someone tell me the differences between this batman and the original one?

Its actually completely different right down to the boots and gloves, the trouser section has a line going found the center, the chest and stomach is no longer sculpted abs but a more robotic shield thing and the mask us more streamlined and much smoother.

https://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101215222744/batman/images/0/02/1989Batsuit6.jpg

Compared to-

https://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/9378/10387016_10.jpg?v=8CDBCF00F16BFB0

:I can never get enough of these Batman figures from HT. Keep em coming.:)

Its actually completely different right down to the boots and gloves, the trouser section has a line going found the center, the chest and stomach is no longer sculpted abs but a more robotic shield thing and the mask us more streamlined and much smoother.

Chest and stomach is the only notable difference imo. The only dealbreaker for me, since I already own the DX09, is the lack of a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. I truly hope they're going to include one.

Nobody kill me, but can someone tell me the differences between this batman and the original one?

This one is from Batman Returns where the DX09 is from Batman. Just like Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. It's the same actor playing Batman but with different costumes.

Your selflessness on this day will be remembered, henceforth, for eternity, through these boards. You embody the true spirit of Batman day, sir. Taking a scolding from an SSC rep to share the awesomeness that is Returns and Arkham Batman. Thus, I share with you a virtual beer. :duff

Chest and stomach is the only notable difference imo. The only dealbreaker for me, since I already own the DX09, is the lack of a Bruce Wayne headsculpt. I truly hope they're going to include one.

Yeah a keaton headsculpt would be great and really fits into this figure more than the 1989 version, I suppose it depends on how big a fan of batman you.

To me Keaton is batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back