Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Arnold already slimmed down hard on T2 and this is totally T1.
This on the 238 would nail it...
no it won't.

07-dec15.jpg

Phicen neck joint.
now compare it to your MMS238 head joint.

Well, yeah...no, I mean...little custom fitting is needed, of course.
yeah like if you want to drill through all electronics in you MMS238 head :)
of course it's better to try to cut the neck peg of the body and fit the neck adapter inside. but either way it is breaking something.

also this body is size accurate to the MMS117 head which is the smallest, while MMS238 head is the biggest and looks bad on TTM21 body which has the same size.

yes of course, i'm not good with those body numbers by memory and couldn't google at that time. now i can and of course i meant TTM20.

Could do a Pumping Iron bash with the body, Arnie was big in T1 but not really cut, like in his bodybuilding heyday. Would need a young looking Arnold sculpt, 25-30. Most Arnie sculpts are of him in his mid 30s -40s.

pumpiron.jpg

Need the floppy hair look.

I'd love for hot toys to attempt a Bodybuilding Arnold figure. Sort of like the Bruce Lee in casual wear or even Michael Jackson...a non film character Arnold. Like a DX figure with an old school bench, barbell and Dumbbells. It would sell big...Arnold fans from his movies, his bodybuilding legacy. It would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love for hot toys to attempt a Bodybuilding Arnold figure. Sort of like the Bruce Lee in casual wear or even Michael Jackson...a non film character Arnold. Like a DX figure with an old school bench, barbell and Dumbbells. It would sell big...Arnold fans from his movies, his bodybuilding legacy. It would be amazing.

Agreed. I want him in this shirt

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-%E2%80%93-Arnold-is-Numero-Uno-T-shirt.jpg

Doesn't need to be smoking a spliff though. :lol

I kind of regret not buying this figure when it was released, so I was wondering if there is any hope for a new T2-arnie anytime soon? I have not been following this hobby that closely the last two years, so I'm not sure what to expect in the near future.

I kind of regret not buying this figure when it was released, so I was wondering if there is any hope for a new T2-arnie anytime soon? I have not been following this hobby that closely the last two years, so I'm not sure what to expect in the near future.

Your guess would be as good as ours. It's impossible to predict at this point. Even with T2 being rereleased in cinemas next year I still wouldn't be at all confident that Hot Toys will acknowledge it in any way.

Very unlikely since DC and Star Wars have taken up the resources.

I own a lot of HT figures....this is their best one IMO. I regret not picking up the exclusive.

I own a lot of HT figures....this is their best one IMO. I regret not picking up the exclusive.

I totally agree. I cannot see how they could improve on this figure. Maybe a re-release...but man that would make a lot of collectors mad (about the value of their figure). I think anyone that has it would say it is one of their top figures. Always makes "top 10" lists.

I totally agree. I cannot see how they could improve on this figure. Maybe a re-release...but man that would make a lot of collectors mad (about the value of their figure). I think anyone that has it would say it is one of their top figures. Always makes "top 10" lists.

Well, the bloodied face is too tanned, the blood looks like jelly and one part of the endo pieces protruding at the jaw is completely colored blood instead of being a chromed. Plus it REALLY could have used proper weathering, since the stock figure is absurdly clean compared to how he looked in the movie.

30148226033_53a645ca2f_b.jpg

Back