Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which body type does this figure use?

I'm using mine with the full damaged look but the other sculpt is too good to just leave in the box. Currently using it on the DX10 body. The DX10 sculpt is poor in comparison but still looks fine with the sunglasses on and I do love that look from the start of the movie.

Since I already have the spare jacket, sculpt, plenty of hands and weapons wondering if there is a way to kitbash a 3rd figure cheaper than just buying either another DX10 or DX13. Really only need the body, pants, belt, t-shirt and boots.

Which body type does this figure use?

I'm using mine with the full damaged look but the other sculpt is too good to just leave in the box. Currently using it on the DX10 body. The DX10 sculpt is poor in comparison but still looks fine with the sunglasses on and I do love that look from the start of the movie.

Since I already have the spare jacket, sculpt, plenty of hands and weapons wondering if there is a way to kitbash a 3rd figure cheaper than just buying either another DX10 or DX13. Really only need the body, pants, belt, t-shirt and boots.

You'll need the DX13 body, shirt, pants and boots then. There are still quite a few on eBay. The DX13 uses a modified TTM20 so it's really a one of a kind body.

You'll need the DX13 body, shirt, pants and boots then. There are still quite a few on eBay. The DX13 uses a modified TTM20 so it's really a one of a kind body.

Thank's for the info. If it means buying another figure I'll put it on hold for a while till I've paid off at least some of my pre-orders released over the next few months.

When does he sustain the damage to his leg in the movie? After Cyberdyne? Ideally I want three figures to represent the galleria, cyberdyne and steel mill scenes.

Thank's for the info. If it means buying another figure I'll put it on hold for a while till I've paid off at least some of my pre-orders released over the next few months.

When does he sustain the damage to his leg in the movie? After Cyberdyne? Ideally I want three figures to represent the galleria, cyberdyne and steel mill scenes.

He damages his leg during the tanker truck chase scene...after he mounts the T-1000 driven liquid nitrogen Tanker, the T800 rolls off of it when it hits the steel mill factory entrance. Check out the scene and you will notice some sparks as he rolls out. That's his knee getting scraped up...I'm assuming. Because after that he has that exposed metal knee portion. Just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like what I have displayed is what you're looking for. You'll need two DX10's, one with a aftermarket Barney Ross or MMS117 black shirt and you already have the DX13 for the steel mill. I would recommend the MMS117 since it has the shirt and roses for the galleria scene, but I think the head doesn't blend with the other figures, not that I don't like the MMS117 head mind you.

29429383372_2f3591e75a_c.jpg

He damages his leg during the tanker truck chase scene...after he mounts the T-1000 driven liquid nitrogen Tanker, the T800 rolls off of it when it hits the steel mill factory entrance. Check out the scene and you will notice some sparks as he rolls out. That's his knee getting scraped up...I'm assuming. Because after that he has that exposed metal knee portion. Just amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap Much appreciate thank you. I really should have known this having watched the movie about 100 times :lol

Looks like what I have displayed is what you're looking for. You'll need two DX10's, one with a aftermarket Barney Ross or MMS117 black shirt and you already have the DX13 for the steel mill. I would recommend the MMS117 since it has the shirt and roses for the galleria scene, but I think the head doesn't blend with the other figures, not that I don't like the MMS117 head mind you.

29429383372_2f3591e75a_c.jpg

The DX10 I got from ebay actually came with the black t-shirt though it was missing the mini gun and had some box damage. The figure itself is in perfect condition and came at a good discount so not complaining. Mini gun and rose box seem easy enough to pick up on ebay.

I realize the damage to his face wasn't sustained until the end of the Cyberdyne scene but happy to sacrifice that little bit of screen accuracy to use the less damaged DX13 sculpt which IMO is a near perfect likeness. Without the glasses I don't really like either of the clean T2 sculpts Hot Toys made for Arnold.

The DX10 I got from ebay actually came with the black t-shirt though it was missing the mini gun and had some box damage. The figure itself is in perfect condition and came at a good discount so not complaining. Mini gun and rose box seem easy enough to pick up on ebay.

I realize the damage to his face wasn't sustained until the end of the Cyberdyne scene but happy to sacrifice that little bit of screen accuracy to use the less damaged DX13 sculpt which IMO is a near perfect likeness. Without the glasses I don't really like either of the clean T2 sculpts Hot Toys made for Arnold.

The lesser damaged DX13 represent the "I'll be back" scene up until the fight at the steel Mill. Like others have said, the knee damage happens during the truck chase whereas the chest damage is during the "I'll be back" scene. He also positions his bandolier differently than the Cyberdyne assault once he gets on the lift till the end of the movie.

Actually the damage to his chest was caused by the T-1000 Slammingm that big steel I-beam that also damaged his face exposing his endo eye inside the steel mill

Actually the damage to his chest was caused by the T-1000 Slammingm that big steel I-beam that also damaged his face exposing his endo eye inside the steel mill
it expanded the hole in flesh, but it was already there after SWAT squad attack.

hqdefault.jpg

That was my first 1:6 scale Terminator figure. They really catered to a lowwwww standard back then. Not even a muscle body. The stand is the only thing I still get any use out of.

That was my first 1:6 scale Terminator figure. They really catered to a lowwwww standard back then. Not even a muscle body. The stand is the only thing I still get any use out of.

How things progress eh? I'm much more appreciative of the DX13 now. Such an amazing figure.

Back