Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've considered the Murphy Robocop sculpts perfect myself. Now are they literally perfect? I actually haven't looked into it. I don't want to. I don't want to discover that they aren't (if indeed they aren't).
yes!
when i'm lucky and don't see fails from the start, i try my best to ignore any explorations of them :)
but if i see some... oh everyone should suffer together with me :mad::lol

yes!
when i'm lucky and don't see fails from the start, i try my best to ignore any explorations of them :)

:lol It's so rare we don't find fault with things that we have to hang on for dear life whenever something comes along that seems to be perfect.

but if i see some... oh everyone should suffer together with me :mad::lol

Yep, we do that well. It's why we were so popular with Butters.

To me, NECA has an unbelievably great sculpt of T1 Arnold. Even better, you can purchase it for just $24 measly dollars! I think this little gem holds its own against ANY high end sculpt of the same character.

image.jpg

i dunno, the only thing i see in that headsculpt is Leonard from TBBT. must be the supercheap paint scheme i guess :)

I think this little gem holds its own against ANY high end sculpt of the same character.
well not exactly any :)

I promised Joe (Godaiking) that I would show off his work, so after making some tweaks to my original build, here is my life size Tech Noir Terminator. Hope you like it.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
The likeness is very much there in the sculpt. I honestly don't think it could be better at that scale. The equivalent MMS136 sculpt on the other hand definitely could be better considering the full potential of high-end 1:6

and you cannot even say that i don't have or appreciate Neca's human figures. i have 5 or 6 Neca humans already and like all of them :)
but all Neca T-800 attempts are terrible.

As a-dev stated, it's the paint. I think the hair could use some work, but that's Arnold through and through IMO.

Oh it was the NECA? I'm an ass and didn't thoroughly read through. But as to that 1:1 build, the sculpt is near perfection. With MMS136 and DX13 being in the 90-95% range, I'd say this one is probably upwards of 99%. Crisper paint would push it over for me.

Back