Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1404390625657.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404390639390.jpg

I managed to finally get all the parts for my other T-800

Now my set is complete!
unahyzy3.jpg
u4y2y6az.jpg

Bri

that Sarah with a cigarette looks like she just took T-1000's head off and is ready to rape whole Skynet )))
she's like 100 times cooler on that photo than in the movie )

hDBFA7B0E
LoL That Sarah is pissed off that she is posed as the T-1000.. Think her mood will change a little bit when HT releases a Kyle Reese 2.0
Untill then... She will be ready for anything..

juvehu4a.jpg

vudarupy.jpg

Very nice Sidious. I like that you've got him holding the gun up high rather than down by his crotch. That almost sounds like some sort of joke but its not. He holds it up high in the film, the mantis pose we took to calling it.

Cool combination aswell with the semi-BD head.

Very nice Sidious. I like that you've got him holding the gun up high rather than down by his crotch. That almost sounds like some sort of joke but its not. He holds it up high in the film, the mantis pose we took to calling it.

Cool combination aswell with the semi-BD head.

Thank you pal, I appreciate it.

Yep the 'fireman' pose as P. referred to it. I think he used to hunt down members that posed him like that and tell them off. :lol

'Little ol' basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?'

Yep he was creepy for sure in both forms I feel.

Back