Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it'd be heavy enough to collapse the shelf. Although no one here seems to know anything about it, I didn't get a response to that post.

Great shots BTW Amity.

Thanks, fella's. It amazing what a little extra light from different angles can do to a subject

I doubt it'd be heavy enough to collapse the shelf. Although no one here seems to know anything about it, I didn't get a response to that post.

Great shots BTW Amity.

Yes, but my shelf holds 20 pounds, each arnie figure is 1.3 or so heavier by 5 ounces more that other figures. So when i put multiple figures on a shell i have to worry what a steel diorama will do to it. Hoping its not more than 2 odd pounds ... And if so i may buy it...

Thanks, fella's. It amazing what a little extra light from different angles can do to a subject

And a decent camera. Beautiful crisp shots.

Yes, but my shelf holds 20 pounds, each arnie figure is 1.3 or so heavier by 5 ounces more that other figures. So when i put multiple figures on a shell i have to worry what a steel diorama will do to it. Hoping its not more than 2 odd pounds ... And if so i may buy it...

I've had my eye on it for awhile but I've never paid for a commission on ebay before - i.e something that hasn't been built yet, that's only made as orders come in. Seems it would go over the paypal claim timeframe were it to end up not as described/pictured etc.

camera is not that new actually, its only a nikon d7000 but it does produce some cracking photos.

If i can save enough pennies the d810 is on my shopping list........just got to cut back on the hot toys figures

I've had my eye on it for awhile but I've never paid for a commission on ebay before - i.e something that hasn't been built yet, that's only made as orders come in. Seems it would go over the paypal claim timeframe were it to end up not as described/pictured etc.

Oh shoot... I dint see the complete listing. I thought its made. I have bought some 13 customs - some set and some loose on commission here but ebay i wont go with commission i guess. Too risky. U are right, unless someone can ask that seller to do commission via this forum, who knows could turn out to be a reliable diorama man for all our terminators, that diorama does look kewl!

My Dx-13 only has like an hour left and it's not even to 300 yet. I'm gonna lose some money haha

My Dx-13 only has like an hour left and it's not even to 300 yet. I'm gonna lose some money haha

Luckily most bidding happens in last 20 minutes lol, but yeah Terminator hot toys are a bit oversaturated I think. And there's nothing wrong with losing $20-$40 on a figure. It's not really losing, consider it the cost of renting the figure for a while :)

Glad i can now be part of this club :yess: now to stalk ebay for a second body :devil

9d410c2e287b5f94c3a93dbf7a608f8c.jpg

thanks Guys, Its a a nikon d7000 with a 17-55 2.8 lens. Its a few gens old but a right beast at getting the nice photos. Even did a family members wedding photos on it.

Back