Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
New member here.I have been collecting various statues and figures for a long time and the DX13 finally made me decide to get into Hot Toys.
I got a second body as well because I couldnt keep either one of those beautiful heads in the box!

Just watched T2 on tv last night for the first time since I had the hot toy... felt like I was watching a hot toy in a movie lol.

Hi all,
New member here.I have been collecting various statues and figures for a long time and the DX13 finally made me decide to get into Hot Toys.
I got a second body as well because I couldnt keep either one of those beautiful heads in the box!

This one looks good too. Welcome to the Terminator threads :wink1:

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome guys.
It's nice to be able to share the love of this hobby with like minded people.

finally was able to snag one also. waited 2 months until it arrived, but waiting time was worth. stunning figure, stunning quality, stunning accessories and stunning presence

dx13-5.png

dx13-6.png

dx13-7.png

and even with the flashlight on, it looks amazing:

dx13-1.png

dx13-2.png

dx13-3.png

dx13-4.png

Man you got the likeness looking amazing in those shots. Saved.

Thanks a lot my friend! Coming from the biggest Terminator fan means a lot for me :)

Nice shots, Thrust. Love the back drop.
.. and congrats on the new figure.

Thanks buddy. The backdrop is in my cabinet for my terminator figures and it's actually a poster, which I've cut it down. Searched long for such a picture to have it as a backdrop for the terminator lineup and now happy to have it :)

In response to Thrustmaster's beautiful shots -

MNpGOg2.gif

Haha, that gif made me laugh. Thanks buddy for this :)

This figure is new to me so I have been playing around with it a lot.
Hope it's not too many pics..

How big is the head in cm?

And have someone pictures that shows the size differenzes to other figures, especially the previous T-800 figures?

It's because some people pulled the jacket in tighter so it's nice and snug. Causes the head to look correct.

Back