Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few crappy fone pix.
e9ehagaz.jpg
ysa3eba4.jpg

Bri

This, for sure.

DX10 doesn't hold a candle to this.

Edit: Hey, the grenade launcher, the strap. Anyone know how to get this to hang "naturally"? Mine has a kink in it I can't get rid of. I've tried dipping it in boiling water briefly, to no avail. :(

Could have a go at ironing it?

Hi all.

Warning: this may be the dumbest and most obvious newb question that you hear all day.

If I was interested in bashing together another figure to display the second jacket, head sculpt and left arm on, what exactly would I need to be looking for on eBay to buy as far as bodies go? I know this body is a special one since it's damaged but is there a generic one that would work with possibly the Dx10 shirt and pants? Also, would this head work on said body?

Essentially I'm looking for the least expensive (though possibly temporary) solution to display the rest of the items from this awesome fig. I did some searching but didn't turn up anything exactly (though I'm sure I just missed it)

Thanks for your help!

Ps. Told you it was a dumb question.

Hi all.

Warning: this may be the dumbest and most obvious newb question that you hear all day.

If I was interested in bashing together another figure to display the second jacket, head sculpt and left arm on, what exactly would I need to be looking for on eBay to buy as far as bodies go? I know this body is a special one since it's damaged but is there a generic one that would work with possibly the Dx10 shirt and pants? Also, would this head work on said body?

Essentially I'm looking for the least expensive (though possibly temporary) solution to display the rest of the items from this awesome fig. I did some searching but didn't turn up anything exactly (though I'm sure I just missed it)

Thanks for your help!

I put the head on a second dx10 and it fits. So all you need is a similar to dx10 mascular body (look for a cheap non branded one on ebay), dx 10 pants, t shirt and boots. You already have a jacket and a head sculpt and extra hands with you. You can also buy a 6 dollar generic stand... So there you have it! ... Probably for everything around 150 bucks, better still buy a dx10 and you can switch between bd and or the dx10 look as and when needed!

I put the head on a second dx10 and it fits. So all you need is a similar to dx10 mascular body (look for a cheap non branded one on ebay), dx 10 pants, t shirt and boots. You already have a jacket and a head sculpt and extra hands with you. You can also buy a 6 dollar generic stand... So there you have it! ... Probably for everything around 150 bucks, better still buy a dx10 and you can switch between bd and or the dx10 look as and when needed!

Thanks so much! I Appreciate it and will take your advice to heart. Have a great day!

I'm pretty sure I saw this mentioned a while back but can't find the post now: I'm getting some sort of leakage, seemingly, from the little foam pad behind the chin of the full BD head and am worried about the effect it'll have on the neck. I keep having to wipe away the residue. Should I remove the foam? I know Hot Toys have had leaking problems in the past but I've never dealt with it personally.

Hi all.

Thanks for your help!

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask:wink1:

The body you need is the TTM20, it the basic hot toys truetype Arnold body, it will fit the head perfectly:)

Here's a link

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIHT-901995

I'm pretty sure I saw this mentioned a while back but can't find the post now: I'm getting some sort of leakage, seemingly, from the little foam pad behind the chin of the full BD head and am worried about the effect it'll have on the neck. I keep having to wipe away the residue. Should I remove the foam? I know Hot Toys have had leaking problems in the past but I've never dealt with it personally.

Got it too...
Annoying.

Here's what OMG said about that in his photo thread:

I forget one very important thing, at the back of the sculpt opposite of the month, remember to use zippo lighter fluid to clean up the glue than use modeling masking tape to cover it!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I haven't noticed a problem on mine yet but I'll keep an eye on it.

I think that is just gloss to prevent the chin from scraping off the paint on the neck, which is a common issue. Hulk and Tony Stark also have this affect.

Back