Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: got my quantum shipping email from ssc!!! My Aahhnuld will be here Friday. Late to the party but excited :panic:

Congrats:hi5:

Got my extra parts to make up the full BD look, still awaiting my stand, boots, bandoleer, extra hand pegs and hands, but having most of it together I must say the full bd look is amazing in hand:yess:

Got my extra parts to make up the full BD look, still awaiting my stand, boots, bandoleer, extra hand pegs and hands, but having most of it together I must say the full bd look is amazing in hand:yess:

Thanks brother. I'm pumped.

I have some DX10 Hands for you if you need them.

Congrats man. Lucky basterd.

I wanna get a dx13 body for my second version some day

I felt pretty 'meh' about having two DX11's on display but I'm thrilled to have the two DX13's on display. It's absolutely worth it to buy the extra body and clothing.

I was so pumped when I put the full bd together tonight I immediately had to show someone, took it over to my wife and was like look at this.......she was like thats nice honey...pandering to my childish entusiasm:eek:

Thanks brother. I'm pumped.

I have some DX10 Hands for you if you need them.

Congrats man. Lucky basterd.

I wanna get a dx13 body for my second version some day

No need, I order all the parts needed to complete the look already, but good looking out brotha:1-1:

Awesome possum.

Lol my girl does the same thing. Oh that's nice.

Oh wow. What's up kid I haven't talked to you in a long time what's been going on?

Are you still into horror stuff?

Not much man and it has been a long time. If you ever want to talk just message me and we can. Yeah I am still into Horror but not as much as I use to be. I move back and forth with other things like Sideshow/ Hot Toy stuff.

Got my second DX13 last night. The circle is now complete, finally.

zweqhk.jpg

x4gqyb.jpg

bezos0.jpg

aebep5.jpg

Got my second DX13 last night. The circle is now complete, finally.

zweqhk.jpg

x4gqyb.jpg

bezos0.jpg

aebep5.jpg

Awesome photos:clap

That's a really nice line up there, classy display:hi5: I to got my parts to build my full bd yesterday, still awaiting a few parts to complete, I'll post pics by the end of the week.

Awesome photos:clap

That's a really nice line up there, classy display:hi5: I to got my parts to build my full bd yesterday, still awaiting a few parts to complete, I'll post pics by the end of the week.

Thanks Skull! I would leave the four of them in front of the Endo, but it just looks cluttered and would block my TV. I hope to get an HD camera in the next month or so, tired of these derp looking photos :lol

Getting Uncle Bob in all of the acts of T2 was a great investment for me.

So my MMS pants came today and I was able to finish my second DX13 figure.

Basically he is 90% DX13 but the grey T-shirt, bandolier and grenades, mini-gun, bag and thumper are from the DX10 and the pants are from the MMS figure.

I'm going to rearrange my display at the end of the month but here is some quick snaps I took of him today when I bashed him together -

Back