Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah you a big well done on the purchase Mr. EcKo.

Will you be taking advantage of BOTH head sculpts and bash a second DX13 in time?

Oh ya.
I actually have all the parts ready to go.
when I bought my DX10 AND bashED the second ONE. I BOUGHT EXTRA PARTS. I still have all the other clothes and stuff cause I knew that DX13 was coming

Oh ya.
I actually have all the parts ready to go.
when I bought my DX10 AND bashED the second ONE. I BOUGHT EXTRA PARTS. I still have all the other clothes and stuff cause I knew that DX13 was coming

Good to hear.

I'm just waiting for my MMS pants to arrive from HK and then I will be able to bash a second one together. In all honestly I'm good to go now as I have a spare pair of DX13 pants but I want my second DX13 to have a semi BD look, MMS pants, DX10 grey T-Shirt and the DX13 semi BD jacket and head sculpt.

I'm sure this has probably been asked to death but if I could only afford one, will it be the DX10 or this?

Without a doubt, this! :lecture

Do tell why! :clap

I don't think you can own one, without craving the other.

That's very true, but I doubt I can afford both anytime soon so I'll be getting one first. I just can't decide which one though!

Depends on what look you are after buddy?

I think in general I prefer a clean, iconic look to my figures so the DX10 certainly fits the bill, but I also love my figures to have that shelf presence, something the the DX13 seems to have in spades.

I guess what I'm asking is, who has the bigger "wow" factor and why?

Thanks every one of ya!

who's hostile? Just weeding through your typically whiney posts :dunno

:lol

Holy crap dude. I'm not sure what I did to get you so ********, but the fact that you sent me two pms shows how sore you are. Serious business on the internet and all.

If it's because I made light of you're "keep dreaming" post, what can I say? It was a silly thing to say since HT constantly remakes their products.

Insert thatescalatedquickly.jpg, because holy crap, you've reached a whole new level of ridiculousness. :lol

@Ryan Pliskin

Yeah the DX13 has more shelf presence than the DX10 but the DX10 also holds it's own in that department but I will admit that next too the DX13 it loses in that department.

But for a 'clean' look then the DX10 would be the only option and he will have presence in your collection and most people will instantly recognise that it is the T2 T-800.

In terms of the WOW factor then the DX13 take that as well as it is one of HT best figures overall.

I love BOTH figures and would say get the DX13 over the DX10 if its is the WOW factor and shelf presence that you seek but if you want a 'clean' Arnold then the DX10 is the way to go buddy.

^^^ - I'd agree with this. Personally of the two looks from the film, I prefer the clean. It's more iconic and Arnold looks great in the full leathers and shades, pre-battle damage. In regards to the figures, though, DX-13 is just such a big step-up that I couldn't see choosing the DX-10 over it for display purposes, at this point. I'd get the 13, then wait patiently for a re-release OR, since it's unlikely that the DX-10 will appreciate, pick it up for about the same price as it's available now, in a year or two. DX-13, on the other hand, will almost certainly rise in value and be hard to get, I think, once it fully sells out. That is assuming that HT doesn't intend on doing a second and third run.

^^^ - I'd agree with this. Personally of the two looks from the film, I prefer the clean. It's more iconic and Arnold looks great in the full leathers and shades, pre-battle damage. In regards to the figures, though, DX-13 is just such a big step-up that I couldn't see choosing the DX-10 over it for display purposes, at this point. I'd get the 13, then wait patiently for a re-release OR, since it's unlikely that the DX-10 will appreciate, pick it up for about the same price as it's available now, in a year or two. DX-13, on the other hand, will almost certainly rise in value and be hard to get, I think, once it fully sells out. That is assuming that HT doesn't intend on doing a second and third run.

:goodpost:

Some new pics of my DX13 -

Back