Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX13 VS IM MK7 next please. Hulk vs ASM Spidey would of been cool if you still had him. Hulk could of broke Spideys shoulders clean off!:rotfl

Hahaha! I think Iron Man vs Arnold is a pretty fair fight. I'll keep that one in mind!

Hulk could break ASM Spidey's shoulders as Bruce Banner

I can't imagine my collection without this figure :panic:

dx131_zpsaca933b2.jpg

dx132_zps4e13da98.jpg

nothing gets past you badmutha... :clap

you still buzzin? If i could order 1 more I would.... damn dx10 body is trash

Dude, I've been wondering where you were. You hadn't posted since, I think, September last I checked?

Yeah bro, it's definitely been a while. I've just been so busy with work lately.

Its pretty damn good. The facial sculpt is IMO pretty much as good as Enterbays. They got the hairline slightly wrong and the sculpting of the hair is a bit soft, doesn't convey the overall shape as well as it could (on their third attempt) but otherwise its as good as its gonna get IMO.

Might still give the win to Enterbay but they didn't do a semi-BD sculpt. For overall enjoyment factor HT wins.

Cool to hear a-dev. Yeah I too noticed the hair from the get-go aswell, Far too rounded.

Any more WL's getting converted?

Are u referring to ex? I think u shld get hold of a regular one as soon as u can. Dont want to discourage, but at this stage the conversions get ver slow...and the prices for regular ones will soon start spiking...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are u referring to ex? I think u shld get hold of a regular one as soon as u can. Dont want to discourage, but at this stage the conversions get ver slow...and the prices for regular ones will soon start spiking...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My bad, I forgot to specify it's for the EX.

You didn't discourage. You just ruined my day, that's all! Lol jk.

Epic "What If" Battle / Posefest has been posted! It's also simultaneously sort of a review of the DX13.. Just so many reviews out there, decided to change it up a bit!

Hope you all enjoy, just click the link below to watch!

https://youtu.be/IS7SkObZ7kQ

For my shame I wasn't even gonna watch but after the comments you received I had to check it out. Glad I did. Very well posed, great lighting set up and hilarious 'post credits' ending!

Back