Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-dev, there's actually really great comic books that depict things like the future war (with T1/T2 John Connor fighting the war, Skynet's defeat, having to send Reese and Uncle Bob back in time etc. etc.) and little loose ends like the T-800 arm being found smashed in the gears along with other evidence.

The Future war stuff was taken directly from the T2 scripts and added upon. When they go to get Uncle Bob after they've sent Reese back in time, they're in the cold storage room and some of the T-800 come alive and take out some of John's men. That'd be a really scary scene on film.

I've never seen this stuff truth be told. I'd love to.

TERMINATOR_2_CYBERNETIC_DAWN-NUCLEAR_TWILIGHT_0_16.jpg

Epic "What If" Battle / Posefest has been posted! It's also simultaneously sort of a review of the DX13.. Just so many reviews out there, decided to change it up a bit!

Hope you all enjoy, just click the link below to watch!

[ame]https://youtu.be/IS7SkObZ7kQ[/ame]

Those guys had a clue. Shame no one has since.

Oh you jokester!

Anything+with+Arnold+Schwarzenegger+really+_649b6a437989510a5067e62d159a5030.gif

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrmTBj9puY[/ame]

In seriousness the hair overall is HT best attempt at it but its still not perfect. NECA and EB did a better job of it. It puzzles me that HT struggles with 3 attempts now. Having said that I think they finally got the face about right. Certainly better than NECA and on a par with EB. I would have no suggestions on how they could do the face better. I could suggest how to make it different is all.

Last edited:
Wolverine would probably finish t800 in a few minutes right? ... Like chop the head off or something. I think wolverine vs t1000 would be a great fight... Wonder what will those claws strike when they hit liquid metal...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Epic "What If" Battle / Posefest has been posted! It's also simultaneously sort of a review of the DX13.. Just so many reviews out there, decided to change it up a bit!

https://youtu.be/IS7SkObZ7kQ

Best video/review of the DX 13 yet, by far. :lol

Seriously. The poses with Wolverine were pretty top notch too. I loved the illusion of his claws going through Uncle Bob's head with the fists. Good work. Who says you can't play with these things . . .

https://youtu.be/IS7SkObZ7kQ

:rotfl:rotfl Jeezus your a funny mother****er:lol,laughed my *** off!! Cant wait for more of these!:hi5:

Best video/review of the DX 13 yet, by far. :lol

Seriously. The poses with Wolverine were pretty top notch too. I loved the illusion of his claws going through Uncle Bob's head with the fists. Good work. Who says you can't play with these things . . .

:rotfl:rotfl Jeezus your a funny mother****er:lol,laughed my *** off!! Cant wait for more of these!:hi5:

Thank you guys so much! Oh you can definitely play with them! I sure had fun doing it. Brings back memories.. Appreciate the comments. :1-1:

I cant stop watchin it:lol Suppose I should get back to work now though,keep it up homie.

Hahaha! That is awesome.. Puts a big ol' smile on my face. Appreciate it! Will try to do more in the future... Lots of work swapping out parts and such, but it's also really fun too! Take care. :1-1:

Ryan

My collection rotates constantly, but majority are pretty permanent..

I'll stick with just Hot Toys as I don't want to move my customs around too much.. Customs I don't mind posing: Rick Grimes, Dexter, Jack Bauer, Dutch

Red Suit & Black Suit Spideys
Avengers Cap
Coulson
Iron Man Mark VII
Hulk
DX11 Joker
Jor El
DX10 and DX13
Should have the Mechanic Tony Stark pretty soon..

Back