Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tech Noir Terminator has never appealed to me since I never liked the outfit (that shirt...). However, really looking forward to PS Terminator, endoskeletons and maybe a Kyle Reese (not committed but would go for it if the figure's amazing enough). Definitely still a few key releases before HT should even think about another clean T2.

Definitely agree with you here Hot Toys has some other key releases which they should get out before another T2 clean :exactly: but I know I'll be happy with my Battle Damage for now. Tech Noir I like but of course the Police Shootout look rocks. Love my PF from SS of him. A 1/6 scale figure hopefully a DX release should rock! The MMS Tech Noir should of been DX in the first place but oh well.

I hope the generally positive response to this figure inspires Hot Toys to go ahead with more Terminator figures. There's actually still a lot of milking potential here between figures they haven't touched at all yet and remakes of characters/versions they've already done.

You know what I'm craving guys?

A bargain.

You know when a figure is about the figure and not the accessories?

Like a Miles Dyson for 159$

Things need to simple again~ cheaper again

I hope the generally positive response to this figure inspires Hot Toys to go ahead with more Terminator figures. There's actually still a lot of milking potential here between figures they haven't touched at all yet and remakes of characters/versions they've already done.

I wonder how well this figure is selling so far? It appears pretty well because almost everyone in this thread as one, or has one, or two on the way.

Does the blood on the semi damaged sculpt really look that bloody in person. I don't know why HT smeared the blood so much :(

Well they overdid the blood to a great extent. Overall the figure is awesome. Put as soon as you open it, you do notice the glaring bright blood work. Even in the full bd sculpt, endo parts etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very nice thread. I especially love all the videos and action pictures. That takes time, talent, skills (none of which I have.) Well done!

Hmm... I'm really a big predator fan but this figure has really caught my attention.... I'm actually really thinking about getting him, is the price gonna go up on him?

One awesome Fatboy Harley thank you very much!

Still waiting :impatient:. According to tracking which still hasn't updated it apparently takes 3 days to get to Preston from Birmingham which is actually only roughly a 2 hour drive. so i couldn't collect over the weekend Still got to pay the fees yet so its looking like wednesday for me :gah: 2 weeks it'll have taken.

Im still super pumped to get him, im just getting sick of looking at an empty cube of space in my detolf :mad:.

Still waiting :impatient:. According to tracking which still hasn't updated it apparently takes 3 days to get to Preston from Birmingham which is actually only roughly a 2 hour drive. so i couldn't collect over the weekend Still got to pay the fees yet so its looking like wednesday for me :gah: 2 weeks it'll have taken.

Im still super pumped to get him, im just getting sick of looking at an empty cube of space in my detolf :mad:.

F'n hell, that really sucks. Glad the delays haven't dented your enthusiasm for him though. He's certainly worth the wait! :exactly:

F'n hell, that really sucks. Glad the delays haven't dented your enthusiasm for him though. He's certainly worth the wait! :exactly:

The wait from HK to here doesn't bother me especially since we wait up to a year at times for production. Its the incompetence of Delivery companies and customs that annoy me lol.

Hes actually my last figure for a while as im slowing down on collecting and selling off a few.

The wait from HK to here doesn't bother me especially since we wait up to a year at times for production. Its the incompetence of Delivery companies and customs that annoy me lol.

Hes actually my last figure for a while as im slowing down on collecting and selling off a few.

That's exactly what bothers me too. It takes a day or two to get from Timcent to the UK. Once it gets over here, that's when all the hassle starts.

Back