Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine a few days ago...might repaint the endo parts silver or maybe chrome ;)

I had you in mind actually about this. I always have trouble with your boardname, I never remember it unless I happen to see your name in the list of logged-on members on the index page! Obviously I still have the endoskeleton you sold me. Incredible chroming job on it.

As I saw his post I directly thought about you.^^
His custom chromed endo is really awesome and can't wait how the parts turn out together with the blood and so on, r5150s.
:rock

I'm debating myself if I want to try to clean it up a little with the chrome parts and maybe..maybe toning down the flesh to blood ratio in some areas. :lecture

I'll have to see what the sculpt looks like to the naked eye in front of me.

That's the only way I know for sure.

Hoping mine arrives midweek, if not, definitely by the end of the week.:tap

Arnold Overload

DSCF2029_zps5f4d0dc8.jpg
DSCF2030_zps4173113f.jpg
DSCF2031_zps925b16b4.jpg

Yeah you love Arnie! :lol

Is that the first HT Endo?

Was the newer version only 1/4, I thought there was a newer 1/6 Endoskeleton that came out already?:dunno

Yeah you love Arnie! :lol

Is that the first HT Endo?

Was the newer version only 1/4, I thought there was a newer 1/6 Endoskeleton that came out already?:dunno

There has not been a 1/6 HT T800 Endo in quite a while. In a recent interview they said they would be doing a Diecast version though.

Why is the shipping so high on this for the regular to the UK? $40 from Sideshow.

By the way, shells075. Nice house.

Yeah, shells075..great house... Love what i can see of the yard. In California my house ends before it even begins! ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm shocked, from what I've seen on TV holiday programmes and such, American gardens are gigantic. At least the ones I saw in California.

I'm shocked, from what I've seen on TV holiday programmes and such, American gardens are gigantic. At least the ones I saw in California.

American gardens are gigantic, but in California unless you are a millionaire you probably wont have a very big house. Typical house cost is anywhere between 400k to 800k. This is for old houses. Newer ones in Orange County or Bay Area spike million and above and again .. Very simple ones. Other decent cities in US you can get awesome houses for 250-300k which is what prices shld be. California sucks, from property rates and taxation purposes. (And incomes are only marginally higher and never compensate for cost of living). I plan to move to Bay Area next year and my "shack" is gonna become a "capsule". Lol.

Yeah, shells075..great house... Love what i can see of the yard. In California my house ends before it even begins! ...

Yeah I would like a house in the Hollywood Hills though, above Los Angeles,

Hollywood-Hills-Sign.jpg

I've been to Los Angeles twice before & went on those Hollywood homes tours. Of course not everywhere is Los Angeles is so nice. :exactly:

Yeah I would like a house in the Hollywood Hills though, above Los Angeles,

Hollywood-Hills-Sign.jpg

I've been to Los Angeles twice before & went on those Hollywood homes tours. Of course not everywhere is Los Angeles is so nice. :exactly:

Man something like the ones they show on TV will be millions...

To bad about cyber monday I really want this figure anyway how do you take some of blood off of him.

Lol I better start saving

Oh yeah, we have been living in rentals for so many years. Not that rentals are cheap but the down payments itself will kick a few heads here and there. Its crazy here. If someone bought a house before 1998-99 thats good but Bay Area has spiked like crazy and so has OC post the IT and health care era...

As is i cry when I have to pay 8 pct ca tax on these figures. You could buy 1 extra for every 12...

Last edited:
Back