Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunno where the conversation is on-going, so I'll post this here too...

so, I haven't been around that often, but thought I'd give everyone a heads-up. I just stumbled on this on eBay. tamiya seemingly has released a new 1/6 fatboy-kit last month (release date: november 2013)?
it's not the correct model for T2, but with correct decals and some paintwork it would be close enough.

tam16041_0.jpg

everyone might be up-to-date on this already, but it was news to me atleast?

Last edited:
Tomorrow. I can barely wait. Wifey is off tomorrow so I'm not alone with the baby so I can take time with Arnie. :rock

Finally, Battle Damage mother ****ing Terminator. It's been a long wait.

Tomorrow. I can barely wait. Wifey is off tomorrow so I'm not alone with the baby so I can take time with Arnie. :rock

Same here! They updated the tracking number. So instead of Tuesday. He is coming tomorrow. :yess:

Dios mio. I've been convincing myself that I don't need this figure, but your wonderful pics are telling me otherwise, Paramoremcr88!

LOL At first glance I thought it was a band led by a one-armed vocalist holding the mic stand :lol

Great shots, guys! :clap

Same here when i first saw it I just knew it that will be my first Arnold figure. Tomorrow amiami will ship so I expect to come next week :yess:

Not that im bothered by it but did one of our talented customizer removed the jam from the endo parts?
Probably can be done without a repaint...

Not that im bothered by it but did one of our talented customizer removed the jam from the endo parts?
Probably can be done without a repaint...

I know someone on here said they picked up a second head to try and repaint the endo parts. Curious to see how it comes out.

I'll have my xtra shot up jacket before he gets here a day before. I'll have everything set and ready for a 2nd battle damaged on my xtra dx10 tuesday cant wait.

Yes, It's been brutal this last week watching everyone post pictures and even though most of ours shipped the same day from sideshow it took an extra few days. Mine's been sitting in my local distribution center for the last two days. :gah:

Got mine a few days ago...might repaint the endo parts silver or maybe chrome ;)

I had you in mind actually about this. I always have trouble with your boardname, I never remember it unless I happen to see your name in the list of logged-on members on the index page! Obviously I still have the endoskeleton you sold me. Incredible chroming job on it.

I just watched Clipperking's 3 part review - he does a good job. :cool:

One thing - I completely disagree on his POV regarding the DX10 & MMS117 Arnold heads.

What's new.. :lol

Back