Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that body huge? Might be a snug fit.

Honestly, I think his body has more room to move in this coat than the DX10 had in his. It's just the procedure in getting the stump through can be a little tricky, just be careful and don't tear it.

I also had to heat up the clean arm to remove, probably due to the fact everything within the box was really cold.

Yea cold and rainy day it was did they leave it outside?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Marinara ahhhhhhhhhh jk lol in homer voice must eat then **** then eat more.......WTF they censored P o o P LOL. realy

I mean, it's not like there is any better option out there or will be. But it just pains when such things are messed up. I mean its a BD figure, at least get the BD paint right on it. Just observed the endo hand piece. I mean its like dipped in marinara sauce (slight exaggeration). Is mine the only one like that? There is no chrome look on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No, both of mine are the same. If it isn't full-on blood paint there's a kind of coppery hue to it all, no straight-up chrome or even silver. Its a definite disappointment with the figure along with maybe a slight misjudgement of the bulk he should be (although I don't blame them quite so much for that, its a tough balancing act)

Yea cold and rainy day it was did they leave it outside?

Yeah it's been a ****ty day in this city for two days now. Didn't leave it outside, but they didn't show up to my door until about 4:30. So it's been sitting in a cold truck all day long. I also got my Sailor Mecury Figuarts in the mail too, one for me and one for my girlfriend for Christmas :peace

Package is at my local UPS facility but they won't deliver until Dec 2nd. Why!? :gah:

Ugh I had that crap. So many times I've had stuff sitting in a sort facility just outside of my city and I got to wait out the dumb weekend >_>

Package is at my local UPS facility but they won't deliver until Dec 2nd. Why!? :gah:

Not sure but I got 'next day air' from SS which was sent yesterday and arrives Friday. Elisse told me I'd have it today. I'll be kindly requesting money back on that next day thing. :slap

Ugh I had that crap. So many times I've had stuff sitting in a sort facility just outside of my city and I got to wait out the dumb weekend >_>
As much as I understand their situation, I hate that they close on Friday. :(
Not sure but I got 'next day air' from SS which was sent yesterday and arrives Friday. Elisse told me I'd have it today. I'll be kindly requesting money back on that next day thing. :slap
What carrier was it shipped by? I'm pretty sure UPS and FedEx have a "long weekend" and don't deliver nor offer pick up until Monday.

Lol... Couldn't resist saying that cause not one portion of it shows Crome. Its a complete dip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's unfortunately true...but I'm still in love with the fig

arnold-terminator.jpg

As much as I understand their situation, I hate that they close on Friday. :(

What carrier was it shipped by? I'm pretty sure UPS and FedEx have a "long weekend" and don't deliver nor offer pick up until Monday.

UPS. I mean it's not a huge deal that it comes Friday but I paid for overnight. She specifically offered me the option of today or Friday and I picked today so it's a little frustrating. I think it's really on UPS though. :dunno

UPLIMG_50859_zpsb9d868db.jpg

...the bandolier is from NECA (I may replace it with the new HT one)

4ij1ok.jpg

If you can iron HT's bandolier I actually dig the way NECA sculpted the ammo holders.

UPS. I mean it's not a huge deal that it comes Friday but I paid for overnight. She specifically offered me the option of today or Friday and I picked today so it's a little frustrating. I think it's really on UPS though. :dunno

They are closed Friday as well. You're in the same boat as me. Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Back