Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also had trouble putting the stand together. I ended up shoving it in not caring if It broke. The arm was a pain to take out but no harm done. No way I'm messing with the arm again.

I'll get right down to business and post my impressions in point form:

- Absolutely THE figure to have as a T2 fan.
- The blood/endo paint issue doesn't look too bad in person.
- PERS is really tight, I can't move the eyes up and down like the DX10.
- I couldn't fit the head on the DX10. The ball looks slightly bigger so it wouldn't fit the internal neck plug.
- I really wish HT just went with ERS. It moves just fine on the full bd head.
- The arm is really tough to switch. I should have used heat, but the hair dryer was way over there. If I buy a second body to display semi bd and switch between arm on and off, I may shave down the connection.
- The jacket is thinner and easier to futz than the DX10. I love the damage and weathering. Way better than the real leather gimmick.
- Comparing the sculpts, it practically looks like a customizer took the DX10 sculpt, did some resculpting over it, pushed the PERS in better, and did a quality paint job on it. A lot of the shape of the DX10 is still there, but it really was taken to a whole new level.
- The T-1000 sure is shiny. It looks good for what it is, but right now it just feels like it's taking up space.
- It took a lot of force to put the stand together.
- The rod should have been metal.
- This figure and my 1/4 Batman destroy the rest of my collection.

This figure has been officially approved by the gf :yess: (though I was getting it anyway :lol). She doesn't like Arnold, but once she saw the full BD head, she was totally impressed. Always nice to know when a new figured won't cause any waves

Also, haven't been commenting much but I have been keeping up with the thread, and there are some magnificent pics in here by all that have him. I don't really take pics (not any good at it) but it's a real joy to see all the pics from others so thank you for taking the time to take them and post them :)

Here's a few of mine on the first night of futzing...

packout_zps3d7dcfe7.jpg

t22_zpsc286c99c.jpg

t22a_zps7fe9f09c.jpg

t22b_zpsa1df66bf.jpg

t22c_zpsaac7a0a8.jpg

t22d_zps2f161a14.jpg

t22e_zps4cc9a084.jpg

t22f_zps350549d4.jpg

t22g_zps15174776.jpg

t22h_zpsabd88617.jpg

You have amazingly proved that from a right distance, for the second sculpt we may not need the extra bd body. Also, with so much redness in the body i think i will stick to a dx 10 body with some work here or there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thanks man...

I feel like I've been collecting 1/6 scale for this exact moment and figure.
You must be in heaven

Yeah man, I have been taking pics non stop and loving it. Going with full battle damage with my current figure. I have another one coming and that will stay semi BD and in the scanning mode.

Here is the current pose that I have him in. One last pic, before I hit the sack.

11088388866_bf9c7c6680_c.jpg

Ah might even do that myself tbh instead of waiting till monday, if its a preston on friday might go for a drive over there and pay. My 1/4 bats was £20 to release it

Good idea. As soon as it's at your local depot, just turn up and say you've got a parcel with some fees to pay. Just remember to have some ID with you.

Back