Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate my camera, but even as awful as it is DX13 is still so damn photogenic.

aadgy8.jpg

8vnpme.jpg

hv9q83.jpg

14vjvb6.jpg

And with my other favorite figure...

izq7x3.jpg

2psru6x.jpg

358yq90.jpg

And my current setup for that shelf... yes I know it's cluttered but I'm out of room :lol

2lafzn4.jpg

Truly stunned by it, I'm almost sad turning the eye off since it looks so bad ***. By the way I got a free Stich figure from SSC.

Also, did anyone have any loose strands of the coat hanging off? I clipped one that looked really bad, don't know if I was the one who did it because I was very careful :huh

aadgy8.jpg

8vnpme.jpg

hv9q83.jpg

14vjvb6.jpg

izq7x3.jpg

2psru6x.jpg

358yq90.jpg

And my current setup for that shelf... yes I know it's cluttered but I'm out of room :lol

2lafzn4.jpg

Truly stunned by it, I'm almost sad turning the eye off since it looks so bad ***. By the way I got a free Stich figure from SSC.

Also, did anyone have any loose strands of the coat hanging off? I clipped one that looked really bad, don't know if I was the one who did it because I was very careful :huh

Great pics!

I did get loose strands too, so idk.

Congrats on the Stich figure! This Angelica does not look like Penelope at all..... But it is free, and it is appreciated...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pics!

I did get loose strands too, so idk.

Congrats on the Stich figure! This Angelica does not look like Penelope at all..... But it is free, and it is appreciated...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can see on his left shoulder he's got one hanging, I might snip it.

hv9q83.jpg

Sweet. What display poses you doing for all three?

The third one will either be full BD aswell (as my custom) or it'll be the inbetween phase where he has lost his hand but still has only the semi-BD face.

Also planning a SWAT attack version but I think I'll buy just a few parts for that - body, T-shirt, bandolier and boots - because I'll already have the rest.

aadgy8.jpg

8vnpme.jpg

hv9q83.jpg

14vjvb6.jpg

izq7x3.jpg

2psru6x.jpg

358yq90.jpg

2lafzn4.jpg

Awesome pics it looks epic nice collection.

The third one will either be full BD aswell (as my custom) or it'll be the inbetween phase where he has lost his hand but still has only the semi-BD face.

Also planning a SWAT attack version but I think I'll buy just a few parts for that - body, T-shirt, bandolier and boots - because I'll already have the rest.

Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to do the lying down pose.

Very cool pics everyone, hows the arm switch out ? difficult or easy?

Hardest part for me was just getting the damaged coat on. You need to take that forearm off, put the coat on and then put the damaged arm through the torn sleeve. You need to plug your finger in the damaged sleeve to work the elbow peg section down as far as it can go to be able to access it with the damaged arm.

Awesome pics it looks epic nice collection.

Thanks man, you need to get it!

Hardest part for me was just getting the damaged coat on. You need to take that forearm off, put the coat on and then put the damaged arm through the torn sleeve. You need to plug your finger in the damaged sleeve to work the elbow peg section down as far as it can go to be able to access it with the damaged arm.

Thanks man, you need to get it!

Yea it's going impossible to resist .

Anyone know if the other damaged coat would fit on the mms17?

Guys, i was traveling so while this came in on Monday, i opened it only today. Its a beautiful figure however, i personally think there is way way too much blood paint on it. Infact, as a check i usually bounce with my wife. She was also really looking forward to it and she does not follow any forums so usually her impressions are not colored. But in this case i guess color it was ;)

Way too much blood paint is what she said. Not just face, if you see the knee part it looks like (i) painted it. And i (me) painting anything is no complement :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guys, i was traveling so while this came in on Monday, i opened it only today. Its a beautiful figure however, i personally think there is way way too much blood paint on it. Infact, as a check i usually bounce with my wife. She was also really looking forward to it and she does not follow any forums so usually her impressions are not colored. But in this case i guess color it was ;)

Way too much blood paint is what she said. Not just face, if you see the knee part it looks like (i) painted it. And i (me) painting anything is no complement :(

There is. I don't mind it on the flesh but on the endo parts its pretty badly overdone, they don't stand out enough. It just wasn't like this in the film. What we have here is a case of HT thinking HT knows best - and being wrong.

Last edited:
Interesting is the damaged coat realy tight or small ? I would think the half sleeve would be make it easy and with half the arm out also. Again so arm came out easy then ? For some reason i have some weard empathy on not making my Arnold into fubarred mode hence why i bought a xtra bullet riddled coat so machine gun look for one of them and scanning pose on battle damged with thumper and pistol.

Last edited:
Yea it's going impossible to resist .

Anyone know if the other damaged coat would fit on the mms17?

Isn't that body huge? Might be a snug fit.

Interesting is the damaged coat realy tight or small ? I would think the half sleeve would be make it easy and with half the arm out also. Again so arm came out easy then ?

Honestly, I think his body has more room to move in this coat than the DX10 had in his. It's just the procedure in getting the stump through can be a little tricky, just be careful and don't tear it.

I also had to heat up the clean arm to remove, probably due to the fact everything within the box was really cold.

There is. I don't mind it on the flesh but on the endo parts its pretty badly overdone, they don't stand out enough. It just wasn't like this in the film. What we have here is a case of HT thinking HT knows best.

I mean, it's not like there is any better option out there or will be. But it just pains when such things are messed up. I mean its a BD figure, at least get the BD paint right on it. Just observed the endo hand piece. I mean its like dipped in marinara sauce (slight exaggeration). Is mine the only one like that? There is no chrome look on it

Another thing i dint like is the belt. Very very thin compared to dx10. The pant keeps lowering from under the belt front, i can adjust it but the belt does seem very very thin.

Back