Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well in an ideal world things would be lower but the way he packages stuff he must pay a fair bit on shipping. He's increasing the physical dimensions quite a bit by bubblewrapping outside the shipping box. And he still works out cheaper than if I ordered from BBTS after shipping and customs fees. Unless I do get hit by customs on a Timcent order. But that hasn't happened yet.

Its still a big enough chunk of money though, which is why these days it has to be a pretty important license or something that I know will be a one-off.
I guess that's the thing - if he's the lesser of two or three 'evils', then what'ya do. He does pack his items well from memory, yeah.

Over here, I can get most of what he's offering via my local e-tailers for considerably less. Some of his prices are just stupid though; $800 for a mk4 Iron Man? Give me a ****ing break. :lol

You'll be after more than one won't you? You build up a few DX10s as I recall.

I will have a few to add to the party :monkey3

9583761079_3110beb632_z.jpg

I guess that's the thing - if he's the lesser of two or three 'evils', then what'ya do. He does pack his items well from memory, yeah.

Over here, I can get most of what he's offering via my local e-tailers for considerably less. Some of his prices are just stupid though; $800 for a mk4 Iron Man? Give me a ****ing break. :lol

Well...I don't even look at the other stuff :lol

All I know is I can live with the prices on the stuff I am interested in, I know I'll get the stuff quickly and in perfect condition and if I don't he'll look after me. He sent me a part that was missing on my Enterbay BD T-800 from his own figure when it became apparent that EB themselves weren't going to send one. And I hadn't even asked or made a complaint.

I will have a few to add to the party :monkey3

9583761079_3110beb632_z.jpg

:exactly: I mean you just have to don't you. Otherwise things would get very asymmetric.

It just makes sense for 2 complete box sets. Then with the extras bashing some more versions, after Christmas...... :slap I just won't be able to stop myself with the extra sculpts just sitting in the boxes :duff

Are you off today, or working?

Off:yess:

Well at least some new pic's should start rolling in today as people start to receive the figure. This threads going to get even more busy over the next few weeks, I'll have to be happy with that until I get mine.

Off:yess:

Well at least some new pic's should start rolling in today as people start to receive the figure. This threads going to get even more busy over the next few weeks, I'll have to be happy with that until I get mine.

Call them in 10 minutes and get to the bottom of this debacle Pete :lecture Day 1 PO customer in the states watching gentlemen in other countries receive theirs first :slap SSC FAIL :lol

Looks like this is the new thread to watch in the coming days! Congrats to everyone with shipments enroute. I think I may snag one from eBay this Friday. The prices are pretty good.

Still on the fence so I'm looking forward to more in hand pics from you guys :yess:

Mine is still in IndianBloodyApolis. :gah:

Maybe the time difference has something to do with it, I think they are on Central time so that would make it 6 hours behind GMT I think?

Do you guys (UK based) get your figures marked as low value from the fast east?

I have only ever bought one full figure from HK and that was the Enterbay Scarface War version and between them shipping him and then customs and Parcelforce holding him I was the best part of a month before I had him in-hand and also those dam VAT rates.

I have all my current PO's with UK retailers but I may one day look into getting these figures from Hong Kong/Sideshow etc.

Mine is still in IndianBloodyApolis. :gah:

Maybe the time difference has something to do with it, I think they are on Central time so that would make it 6 hours behind GMT I think?

It may also have to do with us having a bit of bad cold/snowy/icy weather here in the states which could be slowing it down.

I have a figure that's been stuck in New Jersey for about 4 days

Back