Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just dropped off. First impression is that it's the nicest Arnold sculpt we have gotten in 1/6 scale. Although I don't think it's T2 Arnold age-wise. I got a calendar:
av1r14.jpg

Looks great Jack:clap

I did the live chat again and asked when I could expect this to ship, I was told 3-5 business day from payment, so it could end up not shipping til December due to sideshow being off from nov 27th though dec 1st:panic:

Looks great! I ordered one from SS just now. I have one coming from AE but knowing them it'll be weeks from now. I may keep both due to all the options with multiple heads and accessories.

Don't want to ruffle any feathers so don't read if **** bothers you....

The head looked slightly big. The opposite of what happened to MS117. Now, I'm not saying it is because as I held it it sort of all came together not looking big at all. It wasn't a big head really more of like those people that have big faces.:dunno Again, not an issue overtime, but on initial observations.

Don't want to ruffle any feathers so don't read if **** bothers you....

The head looked slightly big. The opposite of what happened to MS117. Now, I'm not saying it is because as I held it it sort of all came together not looking big at all. It wasn't a big head really more of like those people that have big faces.:dunno Again, not an issue overtime, but on initial observations.

Jesus christ! Are you out of your freaking mind!!?? Don't post anything negative, they will eat your brains for breakfast!!
A-dev is tracking your location right now, look out the window!!! (that's not a real cop)

:lol

Jesus christ! Are you out of your freaking mind!!?? Don't post anything negative, they will eat your brains for breakfast!!
A-dev is tracking your location right now, look out the window!!! (that's not a real cop)

:lol
Trust me I thought about it before I posted that. It's just that it was an initial reaction. I know there are those "Now I can't see past that once pointed out" people. It could also be that it's such a fantastic sculpt I was blinded by Arnold's beauty.

Back