Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys (UK based) get your figures marked as low value from the fast east?

I have only ever bought one full figure from HK and that was the Enterbay Scarface War version and between them shipping him and then customs and Parcelforce holding him I was the best part of a month before I had him in-hand and also those dam VAT rates.

I have all my current PO's with UK retailers but I may one day look into getting these figures from Hong Kong/Sideshow etc.

The last four figures I've bought have all been from Timcent and he always marks them as a low value gift. I asked him how many people do that and he said nearly every order is like it, even on 1/4 figures & big packages.

I've never had an issue buying from him (yet, let's hope the DX13 goes through customs ok!)

I've given up on ordering from UK sellers. It's either Timcent or Sideshow now.

Do you guys (UK based) get your figures marked as low value from the fast east?

I have only ever bought one full figure from HK and that was the Enterbay Scarface War version and between them shipping him and then customs and Parcelforce holding him I was the best part of a month before I had him in-hand and also those dam VAT rates.

I have all my current PO's with UK retailers but I may one day look into getting these figures from Hong Kong/Sideshow etc.

I think I once bought a whole fig from a seller in HK and it came in less then a week. Then again I have waited weeks for some smaller items, so I really don't know how it works. :dunno
I am thinking in the new year to start getting more figs from HK, some of the delays from OSB, ToyHQ have been ridiculous lately.

I always get my figures marked as Gift and Value £10 to avoid customs BS. Never had a problem!

The last four figures I've bought have all been from Timcent and he always marks them as a low value gift. I asked him how many people do that and he said nearly every order is like it, even on 1/4 figures & big packages.

I've never had an issue buying from him (yet, let's hope the DX13 goes through customs ok!)

I've given up on ordering from UK sellers. It's either Timcent or Sideshow now.

I think I once bought a whole fig from a seller in HK and it came in less then a week. Then again I have waited weeks for some smaller items, so I really don't know how it works. :dunno
I am thinking in the new year to start getting more figs from HK, some of the delays from OSB, ToyHQ have been ridiculous lately.

Thanks guys for the info.

Yeah I'm still waiting on Scar which is taking an age to get into the UK retailers shops and my DX13 and DX14 I will not see until next year but it is okay.

Mine's been shipped. Took them a while...I usually get charged and shipped on the same day.

Anyway, I'm likely to sell mine, so I may not even unbox it. Will look forward to pics on here.

It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

Damn a-dev that is gimmick infringement. :mad:

Death by force lightning for you -

Unlimited_Power_9591.jpg

I don't get one until ssc gets another shipment. So stop complaining lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Stop talking about gettin the figure, it's not even shipped to my local store yet :monkey3

Hurry the hell up, "Sideshow"! :gah:

Back