Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a chance to fit the BD head to an MMS117 body? Was thinking of getting one of the heads (less damaged one) and replace my dated sculpt, but I remember that someone posted once how its hard to fit it to an MMS 117 body. Is that still the case?

97939153.jpg

Wow, if I only had the patience or the ***** to do that... AWESOME!

One of my Timcent figures is now in Ireland. So I might have that tomorrow. The other one will likely then follow the next day and my Sideshow order will come in aswell. So I'll have all 3 orders this week. And to think I thought I'd be lucky to get any by friday. This is great. Now as fate would have it I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow so that's gonna delay the fun a bit more. Typical, but I won't be complaining about that by the evening time.

One of my Timcent figures is now in Ireland. So I might have that tomorrow. The other one will likely then follow the next day and my Sideshow order will come in aswell. So I'll have all 3 orders this week. And to think I thought I'd be lucky to get any by friday. This is great. Now as fate would have it I'm meeting up with a friend tomorrow so that's gonna delay the fun a bit more. Typical, but I won't be complaining about that by the evening time.

Congrats, I'm hoping to just get a shipping notice for my exclusive today:impatient:

I might be able to swing another reg set in December but its going to be iffy with X-mas so close, other than that I can see myself ending up with ether just 2 sets or maybe three by sometime next year tops.

Wow, you guys get your things fast. I'm still waiting for my local store to call me... God knows when that would be. :(

Now sold out at BBTS. I have not been acquiring many duplicate figures to this point but I had to buy 2 of this guy. Too many display options and will be much sought after in the weeks/months to come.

Out for delivery and I'm home. Taking the kids to school and the wait begins. Sadly, UPS delivers later in the day.

I've got it coming from CSC, so we will see how long it takes for them to get their stock this time. The MK VII release took them forever.

After this figure, there will be nothing new to anticipate. I'm hoping that will change soon.

The Robocops and ED-209 will be next for me. There may be some NECA stuff and some custom stuff. Other than that its just waiting for reveals from HT. Batman Returns, BTTF, more Terminator stuff hopefully. I'll be glad that stuff will only be at reveal stage because I will want a gap in actual expenditure.

You happy with the price you paid through Timcent, a-dev?

I've got him saved in my eBay sellers list, but really.. all his figures are obscenely expensive.

I bought a HT TTM18 body from him quite a while ago for a good price - new, & thought 'I'll save this guy'. I haven't seen anything worth the money via his store since.

Congrats, I'm hoping to just get a shipping notice for my exclusive today:impatient:

I might be able to swing another reg set in December but its going to be iffy with X-mas so close, other than that I can see myself ending up with ether just 2 sets or maybe three by sometime next year tops.

Give them a call today & find out what the hold up is for your order :wink1:

You happy with the price you paid through Timcent, a-dev?

I've got him saved in my eBay sellers list, but really.. all his figures are obscenely expensive.

I bought a HT TTM18 body from him quite a while ago for a good price - new, & thought 'I'll save this guy'. I haven't seen anything worth the money via his store since.

Well in an ideal world things would be lower but the way he packages stuff he must pay a fair bit on shipping. He's increasing the physical dimensions quite a bit by bubblewrapping outside the shipping box. And he still works out cheaper than if I ordered from BBTS after shipping and customs fees. Unless I do get hit by customs on a Timcent order. But that hasn't happened yet.

Its still a big enough chunk of money though, which is why these days it has to be a pretty important license or something that I know will be a one-off.

Back