Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize they gave shipping notices so early. I usually never get any shipping notices until 2-5 days before.

OK, some folks said that Sideshow would be shipping this on Nov 20. So wouldnt that mean everyone who preordered should be getting their 20 day shipping notice already!?!?! I havent received any email from Sideshow..........

I think they typically send out 14-day charge/ship notices.

Who said it was specifically November 20th? Source?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Dunno about shipping on the 20th, but there were a couple people posting that their final flex-payment(s) had been rescheduled for that date.

Dunno about shipping on the 20th, but there were a couple people posting that their final flex-payment(s) had been rescheduled for that date.

Amiami is a point of reference, about potential dates.

According to them this figure, might not come out in November

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-KAI-4625&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dterminator%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

If so, in USA will be released in February or March of 2014. The same thing happened with the Joker 2.0

No email or date change yet for me the last flex on 25th. Maybe tommorow on monday may get email ,but doubtful. Cant be much longer... As long as he's home by the holidayz will be happy.

It says 'late november', maybe that already accounts for the ''possible delay'' mentioned at the top of the page?

Whatever the case, sick of the speculation. Admiral Ozzel wants proof, not leads. Proof being in hand shots....yesterday.

I've been looking for gasmasks like the ones in T2 forever. No luck.

If find any will let ya know A dev. I just asked someone on fb about t2 dx date who usualy gets them 1st and said late november. I wouldnt right that in stone but still hopefull my flexdate on november 25th doesnt get bumped.

Hey sent you a message a-dev the place i mentioned has 2 only no where else has the masks style with the full window part.Yep just checked if those are not right i messaged about then your quest continues...

Last edited:
Hey sent you a message a-dev the place i mentioned has 2 only no where else has the masks style with the full window part.Yep just checked if those are not right i messaged about then your quest continues...

Got that thanks. Have you used that store before? Also, didn't you say you were looking for gas masks for yourself? I see two there of interest but I'd feel bad buying both if you were after one.

No not buying any right now will wait for another day.I saw one on ebay but was tinted yellow. I bought from them before they ship superfast but overprice stuff sometime's.

No not buying any right now will wait for another day.I saw one on ebay but was tinted yellow. I bought from them before they ship superfast but overprice stuff sometime's.

Well thanks. I'll get them tomorrow. They'll be for my SWATs whose own gas masks aren't even close to the T2 ones in appearance.

Back