Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your break up a-dev. These situations are always tough.

Speaking from experience I know how you feel buddy but as the freaks have said the big man heals all wounds.

Oh **** man, sorry to hear that.
Trying to look on the bright side, better before than after if you know what I mean. Anyways I'm sure it's the last thing you need reminding of. Sorry mate.

Let's get back to T2 toys, much more fun.

Sorry to hear that, but definitely yes, it is better before than after. Seeing a marriage with kids fall apart first hand, holy hell it ain't pretty.

Thankfully Arnie heals all wounds.

Thanks. I'm doing better now, just still have the occasional moment of sad reflection.

I want to get this mad spending out of the way before I get back on the dating horse. That's an incentive to stop buying and buying and buying in fact. I don't want to be single forevermore. So I'm allowing myself a little bit more insanity and then I'll try to be normal.

Thanks. I'm doing better now, just still have the occasional moment of sad reflection.

I want to get this mad spending out of the way before I get back on the dating horse. That's an incentive to stop buying and buying and buying in fact. I don't want to be single forevermore. So I'm allowing myself a little bit more insanity and then I'll try to be normal.

Enjoy the spending freedom man, you have all the time in the world.
:yess:

:lol I guess that's better than picking your nose with it!

After the tear-wiping I embraced EB BD T-800 like he was a would-be father. Of all the scales that came and went over the years 1:4 was the sanest choice.

Sorry to hear about your break up a-dev. These situations are always tough.

Speaking from experience I know how you feel buddy but as the freaks have said the big man heals all wounds.

Sorry to hear this news man, but glad you doing better now.

Whoa. I didn't know. Sorry to hear about that, man. Like others said, take small comfort in the fact that it happened before instead of after.

Anyway, that BD Arnie.....

Thanks fellas. You're good people :1-1:

After the tear-wiping I embraced EB BD T-800 like he was a would-be father. Of all the scales that came and went over the years 1:4 was the sanest choice.

Thanks fellas. You're good people :1-1:

Hey, no despair- time heals and there WILL be another out there and you'll find her!:wave

OK, some folks said that Sideshow would be shipping this on Nov 20. So wouldnt that mean everyone who preordered should be getting their 20 day shipping notice already!?!?! I havent received any email from Sideshow..........

Back