Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was posted on Facebook . I didn't know if it was legit maybe something was going to be announced about it be ready. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it's unlikely we'll have this in hand before the end of the month... generally Sideshow gives you a 21 day notice, or a 14. But with the holiday likely eating up a few days of shipping and still not a single in-hand pic from overseas I'm guessing very likely any that ordered through Sideshow or one of their retailers will have it soon.

It was posted on Facebook . I didn't know if it was legit maybe something was going to be announced about it be ready. That's all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you define "legit?" If by legit you mean "official," that Tumbler site is for Hot Toys Collectors, which is a fan community, so it's not. However, it seems that there are people who are part of Hot Toys Collectors who get insider info about upcoming products, so that could be some kind of unofficial tease that the Battle Damaged T-800 will be released soon, or at least, this month (in Hong Kong). Time will tell what that picture posted in that particular place at this particular time really means, if anything.

Mines not on flex but just thought I would state no charging soon notice, I think I normally get a 21 day notice or at least a 14 day notice, so until people start to get those I would say you can go back to sleep:sleep

Back