Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Estimated Item Arrival Notice

Dear me,

Your pre-order of the T2: Judgment Day T-800 Sixth Scale Figure (Battle Damaged Version) - EXCLUSIVE (9019801) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, November 21, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Yes, just got my 14 day notice as well! I was sure it was gonna be a DX14 notice. Can't wait. I ordered this guy the first hour it went up for PO lat Nov.

Cool, I haven't gotten a notice yet... but that's good news. I was seriously doubting this would ship before December. Maybe since Sideshow is also on the box they're getting them the same time as the HK retailers :huh

Man I've been waiting for this version of the T800 since I was 5. I'm glad I'll finally have this beast in my collection and the wait I hope was worth it.

Man I've been waiting for this version of the T800 since I was 5. I'm glad I'll finally have this beast in my collection and the wait I hope was worth it.

It will look great with the t-1000 I will eventually be getting. I have the metal grate waiting.

14 days isn't 'now' is it? I'm going back to sleep.

We'll wake you in 2 1/2 weeks when these start showing up :lol

I just got my notice as well, really looking forward to this figure, now if they'd just release a BD version from T1 to go with him...

Is this one of the "release in US first" jobbers, where we won't see pix from bloggers before it's in our own hands?

Wow it's actually this month? I guess I'll dump my points I accrued into it and get my 2nd at a later time.

Back