Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Though I love the figure, i've read it would retail at $320 ! Isn't that a little too steep ?

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

You know come to think of it. - NECA even got the battle damage correct. :gah:

I think there is too much faith in them making sculpts perfect by the release. I hope they adjust it but I think it's a stretch to think they will every time.

By the time this is in hand, I will have 2 DX heads/bodies and leathers.

One DX10 will go on my Fatboy (which has had my MMS117 on it for as long as I ve had the bike)

The second DX10 will take the light battle damage headsculpt and have him with the cyberdyne scene, even though its not film accurate, I cant NOT display BOTH heads.

DX13 will be full on Battle Damage. Though I may keep it with both arms and do the famouse pose as a-Devs sig.

Itll get switched up alot since I dont plan on buying more that one of this one.

Very generic looking character(outfit mainly), part of the reason he was a great value as a set i think.

Star Wars is special to me for sure but, T2 was a better movie then ESB for me personally and better soundtrack, better acting, better action, lots of suspense..list goes on.

They are both great movies, thought T2 is the better movie for me also.

I was lucky enough to see it in the theaters when it came out also.

By the time this is in hand, I will have 2 DX heads/bodies and leathers.

One DX10 will go on my Fatboy (which has had my MMS117 on it for as long as I ve had the bike)

The second DX10 will take the light battle damage headsculpt and have him with the cyberdyne scene, even though its not film accurate, I cant NOT display BOTH heads.

DX13 will be full on Battle Damage. Though I may keep it with both arms and do the famouse pose as a-Devs sig.

Itll get switched up alot since I dont plan on buying more that one of this one.

That sounds like a great set up. I think that BD hs will look great with the cyberdyne look. :clap

I think there is too much faith in them making sculpts perfect by the release. I hope they adjust it but I think it's a stretch to think they will every time.

One does wonder why it isn't correct right from the off considering the films been out over 20 years and the abundance of referance material thats out there, easily accessible.

That sounds like a great set up. I think that BD hs will look great with the cyberdyne look. :clap

Except there's no BD on the neck of that one...

I expect $300 or so.

These guys seem reliable.

Animarket.png

(Source: Animarket)

Edit: $305 on SS.

They are both great movies, thought T2 is the better movie for me also.

I was lucky enough to see it in the theaters when it came out also.

Yep, same here..i was eleven years old and saw it on my birthday with some friends from public school, really awesome night that was.

SideshowCollectibles.com offers $10.00 Flat Rate Shipping anywhere in the US for the Exclusive T2: T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) DX Series Sixth Scale Figure!

Nice touch !
wonder if the exclusive is just from SS
Might have to cancel my P2 Pred thats coming out soon to justify 300+

So we're into the $300s now. Methinks when Terminator and Robocop are done. I'm done.

Ugh...$314...that price hurts. But I want it and will pay it.

Only good thing is that I have zero HT figs on order, so I can easily swing it. Still sux though.

So we're into the $300s now. Methinks when Terminator and Robocop are done. I'm done.

:goodpost:

Gotta agree with you there..if this is the sign of things to come
Mind you on flex 68 per month isnt too bad at all :lol

thank you dollar devaluation, we get to pay much more higher prices...I said this two years ago and its happening...

I hope we don't see hyper inflation or collecting is over

Holy crap...no free shipping either? :(

Back