Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

So we're into the $300s now. Methinks when Terminator and Robocop are done. I'm done.

Its getting to look like it. Man. I told myself that I would never get a single figure release at $300. Made the exception with Hulk, cause its going to be huge. Made an exception with Luke because its essentially 2 full figures. But this....Its the ****ing Battle Damaged T2, GRAIL. I cant pass this up. No way. No how.

But damn, yeah if DXs are hitting averaging $250-$300 a pop. I dunno. They would really need to pull out all the stops with DXs from now on.

Like DX01, DX04, DX05, DX06, DX07, DX11, and now this. They need to stop the DX lites. IMO.

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Last HT figure I paid for was 89 Bats, one HT figure a year ain't bad. Only thing I'm interested in after this is a police shoot out T1, maybe that'll be out in 2014.

Well, it's a DX, but still. $300 is a lot of money for a lot of things.

OkOkOk

EX preordered

The tear gas launcher would complete this perfectly imo. I think that scene is pretty iconic, and with only one accessory missing to be able to recreate it, it seems a shame to miss it out

By the time this is in hand, I will have 2 DX heads/bodies and leathers.

One DX10 will go on my Fatboy (which has had my MMS117 on it for as long as I ve had the bike)

The second DX10 will take the light battle damage headsculpt and have him with the cyberdyne scene, even though its not film accurate, I cant NOT display BOTH heads.

DX13 will be full on Battle Damage. Though I may keep it with both arms and do the famouse pose as a-Devs sig.

Itll get switched up alot since I dont plan on buying more that one of this one.

You know I was thinking the same thing about using the slightly damaged HS on the DX10 body still with the Cyberdyne scene. Not accurate but would make for a more interesting display. Plus that scene wasn't that far off from the point he endured the suttle battle damage leaving the building. I would consider him representing a blend of both looks from that part of the movie. It would also be cheaper then buying 2 DX13's which from the look of it, would be quite pricey. :)

If i hadn't just dropped $300 on the Tron lightcycle, I'd probably be more shocked than I am, but damn, still pretty shocked. This and the Mark VII, may just do it for me next year.

:goodpost:

Gotta agree with you there..if this is the sign of things to come
Mind you on flex 68 per month isnt too bad at all :lol

With the customs fees I'd inevitably have to pay ordering from sideshow I'd probably be aswell to pay the ebayers their extortionate prices for the exclusive T-1000 head.

PRE-ORDERED! Only one per customer... hmmm

Whoah.....

Broke the $300 threshold for a single figure. :horror

PRE-ORDERED! :lecture

There's the C3PO by Tamashii Nations that went up for preorder last month, at $399.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901863

There might be others, but it's not like I approve of these pricing ranges. It's getting out of hand really. :panic:

So we're into the $300s now. Methinks when Terminator and Robocop are done. I'm done.

No kidding. Thank god Im only really interested in Terminator. I love Rocky and Rambo just as much, but they hardly get any "great" collectibles.

Wooo! $300?? Will have to pull out the reward points for this one. But I won't PO until I get them from my DX TDK(R) Bats and Joker. Glad I've been saving my rewards.

$305 is a steep price. Trying to convince myself that I don't need the exclusive so I can get it cheaper elsewhere.

Alter Ego would be $270 with the usual 10% cut.

Anybody else notice that the Ex is $305 with $10 flat shipping, but the regular edition is listed at $315 with standard shipping cost?

There's the C3PO by Tamashii Nations that went up for preorder last month, at $399.99

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901863

There might be others, but it's not like I approve of these pricing ranges. It's getting out of hand really. :panic:

I guess I meant as far as Hot Toys goes. This is their official "over $300.oo" single figure release.

With the customs fees I'd inevitably have to pay ordering from sideshow I'd probably be aswell to pay the ebayers their extortionate prices for the exclusive T-1000 head.

I think I will be getting one of the lads to pick up the exclusive for me.
I guess we have to have the Exclusive version right?!

So, wait a minute... Is that exclusive for SS only or is it a regional exclusive like Sparrow's telescope? I'm holding out, especially due to the price range.

Always fun to read how everyone is sick of the price hikes (me included), then the guy in the same post writes it's PO'd. And yes i just PO'd too.

Back