Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It truly is great work, the finish on it is sublime.

Fellow member Commando did a small run of these recently. There wasn't a list or anything, I would imagine your best bet would be to pm him and see if they are still available.

I think earlier in this thread he said he was doing a run of 15, I have no idea whether that has been filled or not sorry!

Just watching T2 again, coming up to the scene where the T-1000 kills John's foster parents.
Man this movie smokes T1 :exactly:

terminator-2-poster.jpg

Just watching T3 again and- wait, I can't even.....

The one saving grace from that movie is at the very end, when John Connor finally begins to nut up, takes the mic and starts to lead.

Sure, he and his boo are safe inside an underground bunker while everybody else is getting superheated to 200 million degrees, but you've gotta start somewhere.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Found one for $370 is that a good price for him, brand new unopened?

Re: Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Found one for $370 is that a good price for him, brand new unopened?

I don't know what the going price is but I can tell you I got it for less in Sweden from a swedish retailer. That is including 25% sales tax and shipping, so that fact alone should tell you something.

****ing disgusted. This is very much a First World Problem but I'm gonna complain anyway. My Commando Hawk M1 Teargas launcher arrived in the country on Friday. That should have guaranteed I'd have it today and yet, I suspect due to some filming going on on my street, the postman presumably couldn't drive down my road and as a result, no ****ing delivery for me today.

^^^
The post I was about to make when 10 seconds later it arrives through the door and I sign for it myself. :D All is right with the world

Nice one mate. :lol

I still would love to get this set - new, but unfortunately trying my luck with the after market is like wondering if rubbing an itchy eye with a coat hanger will hurt or not.

You know, it's such a great set - I'd be stumped for a while as to what to do with it actually.. apart from fuss around with it giddily for a fair portion. :lol

Both looks are so well executed on this figure, but I do dig the 'act 3' damage a lot.

Back