Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a big difference between the clothing and boots for the MMS117, DX10 and DX13? I only own the DX13 and one day hopefully the DX10 and/or MMS117 just comes down to accessories really.

Having too much trouble with the DX13 in terms of posing, way too many choices so an extra body or two is inevitable :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much better weathering on the MMS117 clothes. The DX10 ones are actual leather but they look brand new (deep black and shiny), whereas in the film his clothes were oldish looking right from the start.

Personally I also prefer the tailoring on the MMS117 jacket. The collar just needs to be adjusted by way of inserting a paperclip underneath it and bending it around the figure's neck so as the arc of the collar is tightened and the front of the jacket is more closed. HT kinda realised this and altered the stitching of the DX10 jacket but unfortunately it only dealt with the front not being closed enough, it didn't improve the arc of the collar. So now if you try to fix the arc of the collar with a paperclip you virtually close the jacket on the front completely and that's not correct for the film. So I'd have preferred if HT just copied the MMS jacket straight up, at least that way you can fix both problems yourself quite easily.

I like the weathering on the DX13 clothes well enough but again am not fond of the jacket tailoring. Also for some reason the boots have little to no weathering at all - as such they are the worst ones. MMS117 boots for the win.

Truthfully I hadn't studied the differences between the three figures but massive thanks for the info! So if I'm looking for a clean T2 what's the best suggestion? Originally I just thought the DX10 but I realise that displaying it with the endo-arm isn't an option so I would need the MMS117 body instead but am I right in saying the elbow joints for that body suck?

Truthfully I hadn't studied the differences between the three figures but massive thanks for the info! So if I'm looking for a clean T2 what's the best suggestion? Originally I just thought the DX10 but I realise that displaying it with the endo-arm isn't an option so I would need the MMS117 body instead but am I right in saying the elbow joints for that body suck?

Well, for me, the best clean T-800 is a combination of things.

I think you'd be best buying a DX10. If you want to improve it you'd need to buy some extras - MMS117 leathers/boots/black T-shirt/rosebox.

To be honest, unless you plan to buy at least 2 figures, I'd forget about the endo-arm option. You could take the arms from an MMS body and transplant them onto a DX10 body thereby making the endo-arm compatible. But if you've only got one figure it would be a major hassle changing back to a human arm for, say, the Galleria or Cyberdyne and you'd also have lost those double-jointed elbows which are useful.

sixth terminator - last one, i hope!

- use yer brainz humanz

one_more_chip_001_zps9cca2481.jpg~original

still futzing but you get the idea.

Congrats Leon. I heard those are expensive but I'd like to get one or two someday.

Man trust me... Its an amazing feeling, but so overwhelming. My amazon has been going "order click" on every small thing. Its the diaper changing world for me now... But all worth it... Your time will come ... Until then buy as many of these dolls that you can ;)

Well, for me, the best clean T-800 is a combination of things.

I think you'd be best buying a DX10. If you want to improve it you'd need to buy some extras - MMS117 leathers/boots/black T-shirt/rosebox.

To be honest, unless you plan to buy at least 2 figures, I'd forget about the endo-arm option. You could take the arms from an MMS body and transplant them onto a DX10 body thereby making the endo-arm compatible. But if you've only got one figure it would be a major hassle changing back to a human arm for, say, the Galleria or Cyberdyne and you'd also have lost those double-jointed elbows which are useful.

Yeah I was thinking of just missing the whole endo-arm option despite how memorable that scene is to me, my plan is to have 4 figures really representing T1 and T2 (clean and battle damaged) personally I'm not a big fan if the bodies used for the MMS117 and 136 purely because they lack that double jointed elbow. I know that I just have the one clean figure ill end up complaining to myself that I can't decided between galleria or cyberdyne just as I'm doing with the DX13, how easy is it switching the body parts? It's something I've never tried doing before to be honest

Yeah I was thinking of just missing the whole endo-arm option despite how memorable that scene is to me, my plan is to have 4 figures really representing T1 and T2 (clean and battle damaged) personally I'm not a big fan if the bodies used for the MMS117 and 136 purely because they lack that double jointed elbow. I know that I just have the one clean figure ill end up complaining to myself that I can't decided between galleria or cyberdyne just as I'm doing with the DX13, how easy is it switching the body parts? It's something I've never tried doing before to be honest.
Seems a lot of people have broken their elbow joints switching between the regular forearm and the battle-damaged one on the DX-13 (always heat the joint with a hairdryer before switching it out). It's part of what made up my mind to just have both looks on display simultaneously (though I'm using a combination of DX-10/13 for the Cyberdyne version). Once I have my battle-damaged forearm on, it's never coming off.

Seems a lot of people have broken their elbow joints switching between the regular forearm and the battle-damaged one on the DX-13 (always heat the joint with a hairdryer before switching it out). It's part of what made up my mind to just have both looks on display simultaneously (though I'm using a combination of DX-10/13 for the Cyberdyne version). Once I have my battle-damaged forearm on, it's never coming off.

I put the battle damaged forearm on my DX13 and refuse to take it off purely because I don't want to breaking, I haven't tried heating it yet however, and I'm scared to switch the forearm on my MMS136 too (not that I'm planning in displaying it with the surgery arm I just wanted to see it in action for once)

Sorry by switching the body parts I meant taking apart figures to add to others, seen people doing it with the DX10 and 13 by switching the legs arounds for the cyberdyne SWAT attack

Guys, is your DX13's head and body skin tone darker than the DX10? My Arnold has had quite the tan between Cyberdyne and the mill. :lol

Back