Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating on whether or not to pick up another DX13 stand. I only have the one and my second DX13 I was going to put him onto the MMS stand that I have spare.

I was going for the DX10 on his display the DX13 on his display and the full BD DX13 on the MMS display.

Thanks Frank.

Okay so this has been bugging the crap outta me ever since the full reveal of the figure. I just never really mentioned it.

Why do the left battle damaged gloved hands have skin??????

We should see just all Endo hand through the gloves.
no skin.
remember he ripped off his arm with all the skin, Muscle at Dyson's house

Okay so this has been bugging the crap outta me ever since the full reveal of the figure. I just never really mentioned it.

no skin.

It's possible he put it back on afterwards, lol.
It's gross, but possible.

no skin.

I emailed HT about that but they probably just printed out the email and wiped their bums with it.

Was it during the T-1000 fight the wood was broken on the grenade launcher?

During the famous "scanning" pose where he is holding the launcher out with his left hand and pistol in the right, the T-1000 appears and knocks it out of his hand. We don't don't see the launcher again until he is reaching for it when he's crawling on the grate. At that point it is broken.

no skin.

I often wondered this when watching the film, not just because you can see skin, but because the gloves clearly have a nice plump hand in them, not those skinny metal fingers

Like Barry said, I always assumed he just slipped the skin back over

BUt like a christmas hamper, i bet it all didn't go back in the right way :lol

UGH!!!!

Nice pics Snake and Sidious. Congrats.

On the left hand 'appearing to have flesh on it again' issue - personally I don't think the intention in the film was that he 'put it back on'. I think he left it off and that's why he bothered wearing the gloves. Now there are points in the film where you can see Arnie's wrist under the jacket sleeve but I think that's just a ''blooper'' so to speak.

Also when the arm eventually gets damaged at the steel mill the remaining arm is fleshless, which I think means it wasn't there since Dyson's house. (you could suggest that it ripped back off with the hand when he pulled free of the gears but I don't remember seeing anything suggesting that could be the case)

I would say putting blood and flesh on the left hand was an oversight by HT and it just never clicked with them. And yet they still knew to sculpt the BD arm with the flesh neatly cut away below the elbow.

It's hard to find good screenshots of the left glove. There is not much opportunity to see it aside from him getting up just after "Hasta la vista, baby," when he's holding out the grenade launcher (though his hand is out of focus), and when he's fighting the T-1000 before getting his arm caught in the gears.

Here are some props for reference, though how 'official' they are, I wouldn't know:

https://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=4047

https://www.wintnerartist.com/props23.html

It's possible he put it back on afterwards, lol.
It's gross, but possible.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJxya0CWco[/ame]

I emailed HT about that but they probably just printed out the email and wiped their bums with it.

Probably

Nice pics Snake and Sidious. Congrats.

On the left hand 'appearing to have flesh on it again' issue - personally I don't think the intention in the film was that he 'put it back on'. I think he left it off and that's why he bothered wearing the gloves. Now there are points in the film where you can see Arnie's wrist under the jacket sleeve but I think that's just a ''blooper'' so to speak.

Also when the arm eventually gets damaged at the steel mill the remaining arm is fleshless, which I think means it wasn't there since Dyson's house. (you could suggest that it ripped back off with the hand when he pulled free of the gears but I don't remember seeing anything suggesting that could be the case)

I would say putting blood and flesh on the left hand was an oversight by HT and it just never clicked with them. And yet they still knew to sculpt the BD arm with the flesh neatly cut away below the elbow.

:goodpost::exactly:

It's hard to find good screenshots of the left glove. There is not much opportunity to see it aside from him getting up just after "Hasta la vista, baby," when he's holding out the grenade launcher (though his hand is out of focus), and when he's fighting the T-1000 before getting his arm caught in the gears.

Here are some props for reference, though how 'official' they are, I wouldn't know:

https://www.screenused.com/?sectionID=item-detail&subsectionID=index.cfm&item_id=4047

https://www.wintnerartist.com/props23.html

Nice find . Looks legit but who knows

Official enough?

6sge.png

c7cq.png

kfuq.png

jb5l.png

q4yi.png

kltq.png

1g98.png

w2dt.png

blood from the left hands can be cleaned away as well....

It's not new. .. HT's oversight was mentioned when PO was announced.. in the first few pages

Back