Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the makers expected most viewers to look at stills like this. Rather than do a lot of almost unnoticeable special effects work on Arnolds arm that would complicate his ability to do his job for the end of the movie, they opted to go in favor of not encumbering the actor. The scenes that bring attention to it had pretty clearly had the proper consideration taken to show the arm was still not covered in skin. HT simply overlooked this.

Excellent, vodoun! Did you find those or screencap them yourself?

Screen caps through VLC Player.

I don't think the makers expected most viewers to look at stills like this. Rather than do a lot of almost unnoticeable special effects work on Arnolds arm that would complicate his ability to do his job for the end of the movie, they opted to go in favor of not encumbering the actor. The scenes that bring attention to it had pretty clearly had the proper consideration taken to show the arm was still not covered in skin. HT simply overlooked this.

This is true but we live in an era now everything is editable and digitised that anything can be scrutinised and analysed. :(

I must figure out how to do that. There's lots of stuff I'm sure I'd like to get screencaps of.

Though, do you have a blu-Ray player for the computer itself?

I remember the early 2000's you couldn't even screen cap DVDs. Let alone all the sensation buzz of CD burning just kicking off.

The ultimate fix for this is using the MMS endo arm with a leather glove over it and damaged to the way it was in the film .

The ultimate fix for this is using the MMS endo arm with a leather glove over it and damaged to the way it was in the film .

That sounds right up P.'s alley actually. I wonder will he do that.

If I ever get a diorama going for the T-800 with his arm stuck in the gears I might give it a go.

Just got this piece...had to pay a bit over what i couldve gotten it for just a month ago. Havent had time to play with it yet..hope its worth it :)

IMG_1453_zpsbdd38a22.jpg

IMG_1454_zpsa5b12513.jpg

Ok here it is...along with my only other two humble Terminator figures. This guy is for sure the most expensive 1/6 figure I've bought. Like other posters had said...if the price was lower I might have enjoyed the figure just a bit more :) I actually ordered it, cancelled it (cuz gee I could've gotten like one and half HT figure with the money!) and then just bought it again at like a 10% premium over the pre-order price. Part of the impetus to get this dude today? 1. Sold-out in many places 2. Just watched Escape Plan...reminding me of how much Arnold was my fav actor as a kid and that he was really at his prime in T2. If I were to get a figure of the governator, THIS IS IT. Unless he works miracles in T4 if it ever comes around...I don't think there will ever be a better figure of the governator (well..maybe a new Dutch or Commando).

IMG_1453_zpsbdd38a22.jpg

IMG_1454_zpsa5b12513.jpg

Ok here it is...along with my only other two humble Terminator figures. This guy is for sure the most expensive 1/6 figure I've bought. Like other posters had said...if the price was lower I might have enjoyed the figure just a bit more :) I actually ordered it, cancelled it (cuz gee I could've gotten like one and half HT figure with the money!) and then just bought it again at like a 10% premium over the pre-order price. Part of the impetus to get this dude today? 1. Sold-out in many places 2. Just watched Escape Plan...reminding me of how much Arnold was my fav actor as a kid and that he was really at his prime in T2. If I were to get a figure of the governator, THIS IS IT. Unless he works miracles in T4 if it ever comes around...I don't think there will ever be a better figure of the governator (well..maybe a new Dutch or Commando).

HT..bring on the 1/6 chromed metal-cast endo please..(love my Aoshima. unbelievable engineering and really the whole piece is die-cast..almost as heavy as the 1/4 endo...just not loving the head sculpt)

Just got this piece...had to pay a bit over what i couldve gotten it for just a month ago. Havent had time to play with it yet..hope its worth it :)

He still is being sold at retail 289, or is that discounted?

Back