Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever thinks this figure is not worth 300, i bought a certain "rainman" custom recently. I always wanted to buy and try one. For decent 550 plus (head and clothes set) spend i can safely say, this figure is worth every bit of paint on it. While the custom looks great and is great, now 500 plus for a fig with just avg accessories makes me respect everything that hot toys does. Even more! ... I wil shell 500 in a blink on this vs that! ...

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
People praise Rainman and Imminime no matter what they do, but the likenesses are very, very hit and miss at best. The paint and clothes are top notch but the likenesses? Meh.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

See iminime recent work i am still a fan of. Rainman h and c is 500 plus. I dont care too hoots about a certificate of authenticity for an unlicensed sculpt. Will i never buy any more - i will surely do. However, i am a frank man. Just cause i spent 550 on something does not make it worth it. Its ordinary at best and trust me, this dx13 is way better so i stopped complaining. Lastly, do i respect the artist, yes i do. But, that does not mean i will go orgasmatic on something thats 6/10 at best! ....

Cheers!

That little snap on the pants is a pain in the ***. I opened up my parted out gear to build up a second one and the peg was broken off the snap. Why didn't Hot Toys just make it all Velcro like the others? Atleast use a metal one instead of a milimeter piece of plastic.

I said "**** it", put the pants and belt on but now they don't close all the way and the belt juts out.

~

Yeah those snaps are a pain. I never bothered touching those on Bane's jacket.

If you plan to have the pants on that body for a long time, maybe a small drop of superglue just to keep the snaps fastened would work?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OWF9d7voR4[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQAuenFIffA[/ame]

Had it a few days now!!!

Recomend you watch these videos in the HD settings...

$300 is a lot. But for what you get in this set and the way this hobby is going: fair enough.

This is the best piece I own. Hands down. Even my Ma said that this trumped EVERYTHING I've had in my collection...and she doesn't even 'get' this hobby. :lol

It's a great set, but is priced too much. Could have done without the T-1000.

Whoever thinks this figure is not worth 300, i bought a certain "rainman" custom recently. I always wanted to buy and try one. For decent 550 plus (head and clothes set) spend i can safely say, this figure is worth every bit of paint on it. While the custom looks great and is great, now 500 plus for a fig with just avg accessories makes me respect everything that hot toys does. Even more! ... I wil shell 500 in a blink on this vs that! ...

Cheers!

See iminime recent work i am still a fan of. Rainman h and c is 500 plus. I dont care too hoots about a certificate of authenticity for an unlicensed sculpt. Will i never buy any more - i will surely do. However, i am a frank man. Just cause i spent 550 on something does not make it worth it. Its ordinary at best and trust me, this dx13 is way better so i stopped complaining. Lastly, do i respect the artist, yes i do. But, that does not mean i will go orgasmatic on something thats 6/10 at best! ....

Cheers!

Dude, you continue to paint this forum with posts that make it clear that you have no clue about how the gears of the custom world turn, and what customs are all about in general. :ohbfrank:

Back