Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out of MMS 117 jackets so my full BD T-800 is actually using the provided DX13 jacket - doesn't look too bad I have to say. The bulkiness of it actually works since Arnold's bulk was increased at that point with all the added prosthetics. So I think I can live with that.

I was out of MMS 117 jackets so my full BD T-800 is actually using the provided DX13 jacket - doesn't look too bad I have to say. The bulkiness of it actually works since Arnold's bulk was increased at that point with all the added prosthetics. So I think I can live with that.

I like the provided jacket with the dx13 set, I also like the mms117 jacket too, but don't see the need to swap them, the dx10 though is a whole other story. BTW if your not using a lot of your dx13 jackets are you planning on selling them?

Crappy pics Voorhees. Make em blurry next time.

null_zps6dd4892e.jpg

Damn, the clarity of those shots. Very nice.

Thanks!

Here's my DX10 with spare head, BD jacket and the MMS117's pants/belt.

null_zps4e1ada71.jpg

The DX10's real leather outfit doesn't look proper imo. Clean version yes but nothing else.

null_zps6dd4892e.jpg

Thanks!

Here's my DX10 with spare head, BD jacket and the MMS117's pants/belt.

null_zps4e1ada71.jpg

The DX10's real leather outfit doesn't look proper imo. Clean version yes but nothing else.

Don't think i'm nuts but for some reason the DX13 head is just not made for customizing the clean look IMO. I don't know why but it just seems really off :lecture

Is it because the neck doesn't have bloody bullet holes? I suppose if I were a perfectionist it'd bug me. It was a quick and easy custom for me. I like it. Plus that pic kinda sucks. iPhone shot.

I like the provided jacket with the dx13 set, I also like the mms117 jacket too, but don't see the need to swap them, the dx10 though is a whole other story. BTW if your not using a lot of your dx13 jackets are you planning on selling them?

I don't know about that. I prefer not to sell Terminator-related stuff 'just in case', for scenarios I haven't yet thought about. Even the T4 stuff that I have in my FS thread, for which I never listed a price, I'm not sure I will actually sell afterall.

I should be getting my T-600 Limited edition soon. Stoked for that :D

Those bloody things, the figures are too nice looking. I thought I could purge myself of anything except T1 and T2, tried to box them up and immediately had second thoughts. Even stuff like Marcus Wright who overall is pretty irrelevant to the Terminator universe, he does add a kind of diversity, breaks up all the black leather-clad T-800s a bit etc etc.

Now I'm confused. Why did I get the liquid T-1000? Thought it was a SS exclusive and I didn't buy from them. - nevermind, already answered.

I don't know about that. I prefer not to sell Terminator-related stuff 'just in case', for scenarios I haven't yet thought about. Even the T4 stuff that I have in my FS thread, for which I never listed a price, I'm not sure I will actually sell afterall.

I understand that for sure, BTW i didn't notice you were selling your T4 stuff, always considered getting the T700 diorama, maybe one day.

I'm happy to keep my Salvation stuff, its a cool line and one of the only complete terminator lines hot toys actually finished, I actually like the line better after I added my super easy T-800 bash from salvation to the lineup, having Arnold in there makes it:)

42123dab-ad8a-429e-976f-996f56a44c63_zps19e2d892.jpg

Back