Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$300 is a lot. But for what you get in this set and the way this hobby is going: fair enough.

This is the best piece I own. Hands down. Even my Ma said that this trumped EVERYTHING I've had in my collection...and she doesn't even 'get' this hobby. :lol

I really am tempted by this figure - I'm not the biggest Terminator fan but I do love T2. I happily watch it around twice a year, blisfully ignorant of all of the timeline or backstory or future story.

Hmm...you guys need to persuade me...

However the grenade thing on the bandolier as Arnie faces down the SWAT has been a pondering I've had for a very long time. "What if one of the grenades got hit"

I believe in real life the grenade has to travel at least 40 yards or something in order for them to be primed. It's supposed to be a safety mechanism to make sure the person who fired it doesn't get caught in the blast.

Since the grenade is unprimed it might just become damaged and unusable if it got hit by a bullet but it might not detonate.

That's what I always thought at least but I may be wrong.

Hey guise, I am back. I finally unboxed my DX13 today. I was skeptical at first, beacuse I really liked my DX10, and I was afraid of DX10 would overshadow the DX13. I didnt wanna be disappointed. At first I wasnt totally impressed, but was surprised how much presence it had. I was surprised how much I liked it too, because I was thinking Oh it cant be that great after seeing all the photos for like few months, and watcing reviews on youtube month after month, day after day until 2-3 am in the morning. But I am happy with the figure, I think the DX10 still has its place in my book, and that the 2 dont mingle. They have different place in my heart, and I LOVE both the dx13 and dx10. Mine also has zero paint, defects, or weathering issues. Only nit pick is the little small tiny circle sivler pieces on the jacket can come off rather easy, I brushed my finger a few times, and it just fell off one by one. It was an easy fix with super glue, but still, its kinda irritating. Also The t1000 sadly doesnt do anything for me. Sadly...anyway LOVE THE BOX, its beautiful, and hope you guys will enjoy it too. DOnt even worry, get it and worry later. Its absolutely stunning, and both sculpts are just AMAZING. I did notice also one of the jacket was a tighter fit, and the other slight looser fit. So some inconsistency here and there, but no biggy.

Too celebrate this awesome figure! Can't wait to get mine.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-swIJR26_Vc[/ame]

That little snap on the pants is a pain in the ***. I opened up my parted out gear to build up a second one and the peg was broken off the snap. Why didn't Hot Toys just make it all Velcro like the others? Atleast use a metal one instead of a milimeter piece of plastic.

I said "**** it", put the pants and belt on but now they don't close all the way and the belt juts out.

~

~

Back