Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here in the UK who ordered from forbidden planet Co.uk not com got their dx13 yet? I ordered it back in May and in September they sent me an update to say they won't get their stock until the end of November which I know the release date had slipped but I still haven't heard anything since then.

If you shave a bit of MMS117's neck (about 3-4mm) it looks much better. You have to jury-rig the connection a bit, but I like the way it looks on my shelf.

2013_12_13_00_36_49.jpg

2013_12_13_00_32_13.jpg

2013_12_13_00_40_57.jpg

Looks good! I've decided to bite the bullet and get the fully damaged head - as much as I love the look of this figure, it's not something I can justify buying. However, a T800 head with an exposed skull / light-up eye is something I've been really interested in for a while, so I'm going to give it a go matching it up with the MMS117 / MMS136 figures I already own.

if you mean that little loop, it sticks the bandolier to the belt so that the main part doesn't fall from the shoulder or turn around under grenades weight.

bandolier_02_zpseb2cffb9.jpg~original

bandolier_01_zpsb9c99469.jpg~original

768d1319572315-arnold-schwarzenegger-grenade-gun-bandolier-t2_arniebandolier.jpg

i think it gets torn or unzipped or whatever later, so the terminator can move the grenade belt around its chest.

t800-bandolier2.gif

Yes!

This is exactly what I was wondering... I almost feel like cutting the loop away...

I won't but I think it makes a lot more sense for it to be cut because how else would it have slipped around in the film?

M.

Well after hanging on the fence for awhile, I made my decision and finally ordered this masterpiece of a figure.

Can't you just remove the PERS system and clean it? Like Guyver's been saying. May be a little piece of something in the eye socket. Worked like a charm with Indy. Sounds scary but its really easy to do.

Try to unscrew the PERS cover , tug off the control stick, pull off the PERS socket and flip it over and snap back in place. :lecture

I think the PERS is jammed between the socket and the stick. Mine had beyond horrible side movement, so I did all the above including pulling off the Actual PERS eyeball socket flipped it around and snapped it back in place leaving the stick off.

There's noting the eyes can't perform now :lecture

Thanks for the advice, men....I tried to take the four screws holding the PERS in place out to no avail. I'm afraid I might break it or strip the screws out if I try any more.

I've filled out one of those "help desk" forms at SSC...they sure don't make it easy to contact them anymore....no person there just to email to anymore like the old days...oh well. I'll see if anyone gets back to me on it.

In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the great pics in here (yours are really cool guyver....)

Thanks for the advice, men....I tried to take the four screws holding the PERS in place out to no avail. I'm afraid I might break it or strip the screws out if I try any more.

I've filled out one of those "help desk" forms at SSC...they sure don't make it easy to contact them anymore....no person there just to email to anymore like the old days...oh well. I'll see if anyone gets back to me on it.

In the meantime, I'll keep enjoying the great pics in here (yours are really cool guyver....)

You could try and contact them during business hours with there chat or call them at 1-855-sideshow to get quicker results:lecture

Hey, can one of you freaks measure the DX-13 and let me know how tall it is from boot to the top of the hair?

Cheers!

Has anyone here in the UK who ordered from forbidden planet Co.uk not com got their dx13 yet? I ordered it back in May and in September they sent me an update to say they won't get their stock until the end of November which I know the release date had slipped but I still haven't heard anything since then.

I've got mine ordered with mothersbasement and they got their stock this week, so maybe forbidden planet get their stock from the same supplier. Hopefuly I'll have mine before Xmas.

I've got mine ordered with mothersbasement and they got their stock this week, so maybe forbidden planet get their stock from the same supplier. Hopefuly I'll have mine before Xmas.

I wouldn't believe that if I were you. I've had nothing but problems with pre orders with MB, I'd never PO from them again.

They all use the same distributor but for some reason MB are still very, very slow to send out stock. Other sellers sent out their Selina Kyles weeks before MB.

I just put my Terminator custom together using the DX13 body and BD head. I used the DX10 leathers and weapons, and did some cutting in the outfit to expose the damaged bits.

Now I feel like I've got an updated version of my favorite childhood Terminator figure:

Yes!

This is exactly what I was wondering... I almost feel like cutting the loop away...

I won't but I think it makes a lot more sense for it to be cut because how else would it have slipped around in the film?

M.
glad to help.
by the way i don't think that it "slipped around" by itself or by movie mistake.
the whole event chain looks like this to me:

when the terminator is in the lift, grenades are on its chest, and the holding loop holds the bandolier in place.

a1_zps6d692aa6.jpg~original

a2_zps52f0c7a5.jpg~original

then the cyborg encounters the attack, sees the group of soldiers and realises what amount of pressure it'll take.

a3_zpsa95b7c37.jpg~original

after that is the screen time when the bandolier is turned so no grenade can be hit by a bullet.
that's the moment when the holding loop had to be torn, no other way. it's intact in the lift and it couldn't stay intact after a rapid turn. fits the terminator way of dealing with tiny problems :D
OR the terminator had time to free it gently from the jacket's belt :D
that can be checked in lots of later scenes but i'm lazy already.

a4_zps56a8d624.jpg~original

a5_zps55834f58.jpg~original

if that was not intended, the whole bandolier thing would either stay on one place or move here and there all the time. but it looks like it was a special small detail. aaaand that's the answer to your previous questions about buckles, loops and screen time of one or another position, the very moment of its change.

Last edited:
Cool screengrabs. Seems he had more grenades on the Bandolier by that point than I thought.

What bothers me is that he didn't move the bandolier all the way around and left a few shells still exposed.

:lecture

And if I were a SWAT and my bullets didn't appear to be having an effect on him I might have aimed for those.

Back