Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could never get the cape looking nice on this. Does anyone have any tips for making it lay nicely? Is it just a case of taking a lot of time an patience? It's a shame as its such a well made figure and such an icon from my childhood.

I found this figure was a dust magnet so I put him in a display box. Best Batman fig of the year IMO.

bats_zps35d065fb.jpg

Yah, one can never get tired of this figure. And yes, its a painting of London in the background with a Saudi Arabia passport stamp and some stylized flowers in the upper corner. It works cool as the background to Bats.

What I find amazing in this picture is how alive his face looks when shot from close range. One doesn't get the feeling that its a 1/6 figure, at all. So amazing.

I want this one, but want Bale too. This one is sold out and typically the Bale ones sell out rather quickly... so I'm torn. Should I order Bale and wait for Returns Keaton? Choices...

Does anyone have that link on how to fix the broken pers on this figure?

Searched around but couldnt find what I was looking for. Maybe Im using the wrong search terms.

Has anyone sanded down their faceplate like the DX12 mod? I seem to have a lil' bit of the left cheek bone protruding from the cowl.

It's not really protruding, the faceplate just isn't sharp on those edges, but rounded... making it look like it's not all the way in.

Back