Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my dx09 for a while now but it's just been boxed up still until I sorted out my display. Just took it out and that cape is horrendous. Spent ages trying to straighten it out but I can't make it work, and can't display it with that big puffy looking thing. Also, can't help but notice my hands feel really greasy after handling it.
Anywho, is the only option for this removing the inner lining from the cape? And if so, is it hard to do?

Has anyone put anthing on the rubber suit to help keep it soft and keep its shine? I've had mine for more than 8 months with no issues, but just wanted to know if people were actually doing any "maintenance" on it! Thanks!

I wouldn't put anything on it. My OC Bats looks the same as the day I got it and I've had it since it was first released.

Hiya,

I was just wondering whether did anyone tried to paint the cape with black acrylic paint after removing the inner layer?

I tried painting on a portion of the removed layer and left it for a day. I found out that the paint makes the cape a little rigid that before. Will causes it to be fluffier and harder to fold?

Appreciate some feedbacks. Thank you.

By the way, also would like to take this opportunity to wish all of the "freaks" here ... "MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR"!

I have painted mine and the cape has not lost his flexybilty..

13092012071.jpg

13092012057.jpg

Does anybody a spare cowl they can sell for a good price chaps?

A buddy of mine's pers just broke and he is very distressed as you can imagine! :)

Might be fixable, but at the least I'm sure he can still pose them independently.

Hey, can some one tell me how that little magnetised piece next to the grapple piece is supposed to sit? I've seen it with the rounded end at the bottom, or reversed with it at the top?? I went back to the damn source material, and the close up of it in the movies doesnt even seem to show it?!?! So which way is it really suposed to sit?

Hey, can some one tell me how that little magnetised piece next to the grapple piece is supposed to sit? I've seen it with the rounded end at the bottom, or reversed with it at the top?? I went back to the damn source material, and the close up of it in the movies doesnt even seem to show it?!?! So which way is it really suposed to sit?

The handle?

I have mine with the rounded part at the bottom:

IMG_8616.jpg

IMG_8605.jpg

Yeah, I have mine with the rounded part at the bottom too, but that's just cos the promotional pics from Hot Toys showed it that way. I hate how a lot of times it doesnt sit straight due to the position of the magnet!

What made me question it was the photo above that shows it with the rounded part at the top. I cant see it in the movie, so just not sure which way it was designed to be!

Sorry to hear that. When did you bought it? Do you have pics?

Took the pre-order and received it at May, displayed it till now
I realized it a few days ago, it wasn't too noticeable.
I saw the paint difference at the hand covered by the gauntlet. The gloss is still there at the hand
And I noticed the back is kind of wet, but not oil dripping like dx02

Same thing happened to guy who post pic at fb

I got my Keaton for an Xmas present, he is amazing AND it is the first hot toys that i bought fresh from new. He came in the Cardboard Box which i will keep. Nice to know that no collector has had to pose this guy before myself, here are a few pictures of this amazing 1/6 collectible :)

DSC_0129_zpsd349729f.jpg

DSC_0136_zpsd257f366.jpg

DSC_0130_zps70195436.jpg

batmanremix_zps37db124d.jpg

HT 2012 Figure of the Year- no contest. As much as Iron Monger is impressive and 89 Joker is a knock out , this figure is just about perfection- Keaton is so there in this figure- it is just unbeatable!

Back