Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pictures are superb! It is such a well done figure that it is easy to imagine a whole face under the mask, rather than just the mouth plate. And the eyes are captured perfectly too.

It's just a brilliant figure. The cape's a pig, the posing can be slightly limited and the PERS panel can be obvious on some folk's figures, but all-in-all this is my favourite figure of all time!

Or is it the Chris Reeve SUPERMAN..? :dunno

I go between bats and superman but I gota give it to sups - just. He gets my top shelve spot.

Just so easily posable and the blue material just looks mint with the detolf lights shining down.

If they somehow made the cape a little more easier to hang on bats I'd give him the No.1 spot!

It just dawned on me that I haven't seen anyone put a Christian Bale head on this figure? I think I'll try it once I get home.

Was inspired by OMG's pics!

Batman, still in the fight......

Hot_Toys_214.jpg
Hot_Toys_215.jpg
Hot_Toys_217.jpg
Hot_Toys_218.jpg
Hot_Toys_216.jpg
Hot_Toys_219.jpg

Was inspired by OMG's pics!

Batman, still in the fight......

Hot_Toys_214.jpg
Hot_Toys_215.jpg
Hot_Toys_217.jpg
Hot_Toys_218.jpg
Hot_Toys_216.jpg
Hot_Toys_219.jpg

Ah man....I hope sideshow will find me one >.>

Was never going to pick one up until I looked into this thread and seen pics like these....****!

At least if I do miss the boat HT announced the Returns license. :)

Batman is my favorite hero as well, and I absolutely loved the 89 film when I was a kid. I remember seeing it in the theater and coming away with such excitement. However, I as an adult now, I have an even greater admiration for the Nolan Batman films. I feel like Nolan's interpretation is closer to my own interpretation of the character, so it resonates more for me.

I can relate to this. Also, for me, the Keats Bat really felt like it needed the Jack Joker - so I can relate to your motives for the sell.

For me, though, as far as the figure goes - these guys are just perfection. I'm far more impressed with the keats sculpt than any of the bale sculpts... and with the fond childhood memories, I opted to get these two over Nolan-movie figures.

re: the sale, I note a couple of people waitlisting on Sideshow in the thread who might be keen!!

For those who ARE waitlisting - I picked him up via eBay for a great price (cheaper than Sideshow) - so that could be an option for you.

ur welcome!
I want to see pictures of yours refutzed cape!.

Rodan your re-futzing is:

2MDzZ.png

I began to move them around again on the weekend and re-work the display.. it's still a work in progress.. but after some increased futzing:

I'm getting slightly more futztastic:

Wcrc3.jpg

This particular image made me realise my PERS is way off on Keats. More futzing coming up.

qKYXs.jpg

Then from a "step back":

fDbgE.jpg

Have a Portacio signed print and Finch signed print on the left, a Perez signed Plate print on the top shelf with the Arkham City CE bats and a DC hand-painted lead Killercroc.

The "Scene" is still way off being done.. but I got futzed out and needed a break yesterday!!

just got an opened one for $205...and i must say, LOVE IT! Can't wait for my 89 batmobile to go along side him

are there any problems with the leather cape for this collectible ... any cracks/scratches/tears ...

More amazing pictures of this figure! In the last two, if he had a fist as his right hand, palm up, that would look like an actual martial arts move! :)

But, heck, this figure is just so 'all kinds offf badass' That I cannot critcise!

Thanks!!!!!!
Hot_Toys_248.jpg
Hot_Toys_250.jpg
Hot_Toys_249.jpg
Hot_Toys_251.jpg

Back