Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why I think this Batman is the best HT attempt.

Certainly a contender for "Best HOT TOYS Figure Ever" Minimum it's in the Top 5....The '89, Black/R+B Spidey (included as one figure as they are included/mentioned together), Loki, '89 Joker, Chris Reeve SUPERMAN are all contenders.

And I am not being biased in any way. :wink1:

That was BRILLIANT!!! :clap :rock

:lecture Likewise. I even met him once.:monkey3
Seriously? :panic:

Did you look him in the eyes? Apparently you're not supposed to.. :lol

Certainly a contender for "Best HOT TOYS Figure Ever" Minimum it's in the Top 5....The '89, Black/R+B Spidey (included as one figure as they are included/mentioned together), Loki, '89 Joker, Chris Reeve SUPERMAN are all contenders.

I have four of those - & that's half my 1/6 collection! :yess:

You have excellent taste my friend. :hi5:

:lecture
but loki is not out there, so it can yet be screwed :nana:
I think you miss jack sparrow. the best figure is between jack, 89 batman, and 89 joker, and no doubt about it :yess:
I don't have jack sparrow, I kinda like the movies, and I am very tempted to buy one... but I must resist!!!!! so many Pos....

That was BRILLIANT!!! :clap :rock

Seriously? :panic:

Did you look him in the eyes? Apparently you're not supposed to.. :lol

Yes, and and yes, he was very cool, only time I've ever been starstruck, but he was friendly and very funny to talk to. Guess I got him on a good day. It was just Prince and my wife and I, so quite the experience for a prince fan.:)

:lecture
but loki is not out there, so it can yet be screwed :nana:
I think you miss jack sparrow. the best figure is between jack, 89 batman, and 89 joker, and no doubt about it :yess:
I don't have jack sparrow, I kinda like the movies, and I am very tempted to buy one... but I must resist!!!!! so many Pos....

Whilst, yes Jack is an excellent figure, I named my personal picks.

Good point Rodan, yes Loki can still be messed up so I guess Jack could slot in very nicely indeed. But I hope they do indeed do him justice.

Still easily HT's best Batman figure.

Sorry for the **** quality pics, I'm no Maglor.

25436547.png

q3ttw34tsrt.png

keatonz.png

Last edited:
DAMN....you got his cape down...I still have one really lumpy shoulder....

That looks great Ziggie. The pose, the cape, good job. The symbol also really pops.

Good looking figure.

Yeah, the cape looks incredible. I never got mine to do that so I had to cut out the lining. Feels good to be in a Batman thread where there's not much to complain about.

Complain? About the 89 Bats? No... It is amazing.
The only complaint comes from the figure on my shelf. He is not happy that Bale has a Batmobile but he doesn't !!!

Still easily HT's best Batman figure.

Sorry for the **** quality pics, I'm no Maglor.

<photos snipped for space>

You know, even when people think that they have taken crappy pictures, I defy anyone to actually agree that they are. And yours are in no way bad.

No matter if they have been taken quickly or on a phone-cam, or they are a bit far away and out of focus...this figure still just looks the business!

In fact sometimes, the 'further away and slightly out of focus' ones almost give even more validity to the spirit and feel of the character of 'The Bat' enhancing the mysterious and elusive nature of him.

Thanks for these Ziggie. Interesting sig picture too, a slightly modified BATMAN RETURNS head.

Great Photo's! Great Work! Great Figure! :clap

I love how in almost every photo taken of this guy, he looks so realistic and lifelike. There have been a few photo's i've seen where I actually had to take a 2nd look to figure out if it was a HT or a movie still.

/\ Cheers everyone, for the replies.

And yeah, the cape is a b**** to get right.

Back