Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!!!!!!
Hot_Toys_248.jpg
Hot_Toys_250.jpg
Hot_Toys_249.jpg
Hot_Toys_251.jpg

Yes, that's it right there! An arm across his body to protect his mid section, whilst he strikes with his left hand.

Thank you TKO083, very much obliged and he looks fantastic! :duff Is it even possible to put this guy in a 'bad' pose? I suspect not. His slightly restrictive rubber costume, for all of it's possible faults, actually adds to the "wow factor!" of the figure.

This is the 1/6 BATMAN equivalent of the 'robot shark not working' during the filming of JAWS, if you sort of get my drift.

The stretch from Batman crashing through the museum skylight all the way through the Batmobile ride in the woods with "Descent Into Mystery" is just sheer perfection.

Honestly.. people say it's dated, but I can't fault the film - I absolutely ADORE it. :)

It's not just because Keaton was the movie Batman I grew up with, his portrayal + Jack & the film itself, is STILL THE benchmark as far as I'm concerned. :rock

The only thing that really dates the movie is Prince. :lol. Doesn't bother me though. I love that scene.
"Hubba,hubba,hubba, money,money,money, who do ya trust??"
:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Still wasn't as Corny as Batman Forever and Batman & Robin

I caught the last 15 mins of B&R last night and OMFG it is a discrace

I purchased Nicholson's Joker but passed on Keaton. I figured I wait for the Returns version with possible head sculpt. Don't need two Batman's in the end.

But I do like the 89 version.

No, no heater.

I have other figures in acrylic cases, rubber suited Batmans included, and they're all fine.

Remember, I said this was just a loose body laying in an acrylic case on it's back. It's not the whole figure, just the body. I have another '89 Batman in an acylic case with the head and cape and everything and it's just fine.

This was just from the suit laying against the case I think.
Damn, Now you got me worried. My Bat's is in a acrylic cases. I'm wondering if I should change it out to something else. On mine the cape is the only thing touching the sides. I haven't had any problems yet but I'm going to keep an eye on it more now. :pray:

Damn, Now you got me worried. My Bat's is in a acrylic cases. I'm wondering if I should change it out to something else. On mine the cape is the only thing touching the sides. I haven't had any problems yet but I'm going to keep an eye on it more now. :pray:

Don't worry about it. I have other '89 Batman figures, complete, in acrylic cases and they're fine.

They have the cape on and all the gear. This was just an extra body without the cape or anything, laying on it's back inside the case horizontally.

If the only thing touching the case is your Batman's cape and the boots, there shouldn't be any problems. Mine are fine other than that incident with the extra body.

Back