Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it comes with extra spikes incase one brakes. I thought you just push them in you should not need to use super glue on such an expensive figure.

Well you would think that it's the obvious answer, but it is yucky stuff and not the kind of liquid you want accidentally dripping onto any other parts of your figure.

Just take the gauntlet off and keep the rest of the figure well away from any glue. Something as simple as PVA glue would attach it; it dries clear and easily peels off should there be a problem.

One of my spikes came off as well. I will just glue it.

What really irks me is that I somehow lost his grapller thingy. The one with the magnet. I was showing it off to a friend and it dropped off and I just cannot find it. Turned the room upside down too and no joy! :(

man this figure is just too cool!

abd35af3.jpg

8238e52d.jpg

One of my spikes came off as well. I will just glue it.

What really irks me is that I somehow lost his grapller thingy. The one with the magnet. I was showing it off to a friend and it dropped off and I just cannot find it. Turned the room upside down too and no joy! :(

One of the spike broke off mine within the first 2o seconds of me taking him out.:lol Super easy fix, can't even tell it was broke. And yeah my grapple gun is always falling off. I always take it off when I handle it.

This cape isnt intended to be on this figure but it looks great and much better then the original. Thank you TonyMeis!
TonysCape.jpg

Interesting. I like how it lays naturally but the look of the 89 cape is so important to the suit. I don't think I could have anything but the stock cape. Unless someone makes a custom one without a wire that lays naturally while keeping the texture and look of the 89 cape.

That's it....I'm going poor. I fought the urge to buy the DX batman from the dark knight line....but this figure...its a must buy.

So now I need this, joker(89) and spider-man. I'm going to be poor.......gawwwwwwwwwh! Friggin hot toys...

Just got mine in and so far so good just have one question though are both parts of the grappling gun supposed to have magnets on them the one part sticks to the belt but the part with the hook idont see a magnet and its not sticking to the belt

Back