Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_1010.jpg

DSC_1001.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0968.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

DSC_0959.jpg

DSC_0956.jpg

DSC_0923.jpg

There is something I'd like to say:

If you, in the history of this thread, have posted over 10 pics of the same figure and none of them are the pic I have requested...

you officially suck.

:wave

If you, in the history of this thread, have posted over 10 pics of the same figure and none of them are the pic I have requested...

you officially suck.

I will deliver for ya tonight, I actually spent last night refuting and got it te best I have yet, really happy with the result.

Another amazing cape futzer. Very nice.

Awesome :clap:clap:clap :

Thanks^^ :hi5:

Any chance I can get you to take pics of his back so I can see what you did with the cape? :pray:

Sorry I've taken so long but here are the pics, sorry about crap quality(used my phone camera), like it's been said before you've got to keep folding the back of the cape in on itself until most of the cape is at the back and not puffing out at the sides, and another trick I used was once I folded the cape how I wanted it I laid the figure on its back so it was holding the position of the cape and I left it like that overnight.

Hope it helps man.

2012-04-24201513.jpg

2012-04-24201452.jpg

Man some of you guys couldn't stop posting a million pictures. I didn't think asking one more would take this long. :lol

You can't handle the truth.

They've got it all jacked-up back there. Looks good from the front, suck-ass from behind.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

you officially suck.

:lol :yess:

It's probably me just being thick but I still cannot get my cape to look like that at all!
I just cannot get it flush to the body like that. His arms will only go in so far too.

I will deliver for ya tonight, I actually spent last night refuting and got it te best I have yet, really happy with the result.

Thanks Sean. I'll be looking forward to them! :yess:

Sorry I've taken so long but here are the pics, sorry about crap quality(used my phone camera), like it's been said before you've got to keep folding the back of the cape in on itself until most of the cape is at the back and not puffing out at the sides, and another trick I used was once I folded the cape how I wanted it I laid the figure on its back so it was holding the position of the cape and I left it like that overnight.

Hope it helps man.

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii613/thepiff1/2012-04-24201513.jpg

https://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii613/thepiff1/2012-04-24201452.jpg

Thanks for posting those dude. :goodpost:

Hi guys i have a question was this figure made to fit inside the 89 batmobile cause I have the 89 batmobile on preorder and it would be cool to take pics with batman inside of it might even display it like that.

Hi guys i have a question was this figure made to fit inside the 89 batmobile cause I have the 89 batmobile on preorder and it would be cool to take pics with batman inside of it might even display it like that.

Yes, it is supposed to fit. The Batman isn't very flexible, but I think i saw/read/heard somewhere that the Batmobile was designed to make it easier to fit the Batman.

It's on the hot toys keaton box advertised specialy designed for this batman...We will find out next may if he fits.........

Got my Keaton Bats Yesterday...FINALLY!!! Missed UPS on Monday.

HE is AMAZING!! I need to mess around with the cape though, it is VERY puffy and really needs some wire running through it, but oh well...

I'm going to try folding it back on itself like some folks suggested doing so I can get it to hang naturally as if he is not in motion.

Once I get the cape set the way I want...I'll post some of the same pics that everyone else has, but since he's my Batman, I'm sure you'll all want to see him...lol :lol

And you would not be wrong there either friend! :goodpost:

Hey, thanks for that! Really dig this community :hi5:

I think that PERS was perfect for this figure because it helps give it SO much more personality just being able to move the eyes.

Joker is paid for as of today and should ship tomorrow or Friday so I'll have that bad boy sometime next week and DAMN is he gonna look good with my Batman.

Joker will be permanently posed in his overcoat and hat with the BIG A$$ gun from when he shoots down the Bat Wing...my favorite look from the movie!

Just got my Keaton Bats and Joker today. My God are they incredible. By far the best Hot Toys figures in my collection. I'll cherish them FOREVER!

Didn't you say how you were going to return your Batman because Naked Snake was finally shown?

Doesn't sound like forever to me. :lol

Back