Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats and Jokes, would you take a pic of the back for us please. Just from what I see the cape looks to be laying perfectly in the back. You make it look like it's nowhere near the size it really is.

IPAD.jpg

I get it. Good one.

You like it? I didn't think it made an impression with all the others around. I really just did what everyone is saying. I kepy folding and folding. I've had it for 2 weeks so I've had some practice I guess. Your right about the arms though. The right arm sticks out further than the left arm so on that side the cape sticks out just a little further. Thats why I took the picture from the left side. :lol

Yep, looks pretty good man. Ahhhh, I see what you did there. I used the folding method and he looks pretty good now. Thanks man.

Finally got mine today.
I don't think there's words strong enough to describe the sheer level of badassery this figure achieves.

I get what's being said about the cape, though.

I'll figure this out. Necessity is the mother of invention, after all.
I'll get this cape to behave exactly like I want it to, eventually.

This figure is a dream come true for me. I forgot until I got it that it was the reason I got into figure collecting in the first place. Been waiting all these years for someone to do him right.

Does anybody have a spare grappler they would sell me?

I cleaned my apartment and cannot find where mine went after I dropped it the other day.

I know some folks here have many bought many of the this figure so maybe of of you might help me out? :)

You've made your figure real nice and slender with those subtle poses, Jokes & Bats. As if it stepped out of the screen.

This cape is a real oddity.

I folded it up in a bat-fantastic way and layed it with some slight pressure to keep its shape and let it sit untouched for 2 weeks. I go to check it today and pick it up and it 'unfurls' as if nothing had happened. Nothing took, no set creases, no perfect folds, nada, zilch, nothing. The cape is as soft and creamy as the day I opened it up. Fell right back out-of-place. Bat-ckuf'd

:slap

@Bats and Jokes Do you use clips in the back?

I wonder if you could cut off a portion of the cape cutting down the seams then just sew the ends back up along that seam. It would get rid of all that length and wouldn't be that much folding. I mean you wouldn't be able to do the flying/gliding cape look. If I could get another cape cheap I would do it.

This cape is a real oddity.

I folded it up in a bat-fantastic way and layed it with some slight pressure to keep its shape and let it sit untouched for 2 weeks. I go to check it today and pick it up and it 'unfurls' as if nothing had happened. Nothing took, no set creases, no perfect folds, nada, zilch, nothing. The cape is as soft and creamy as the day I opened it up. Fell right back out-of-place. Bat-ckuf'd

:slap

Sounds like a classic case of...
500x_batmite.jpg

Back