Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. Thank you! now I can totally see what needs to be done and keep it looking cool from ALL angles. :clap

CAPE_3.jpg

Hmm, hope you don't mind Maulfan, I couldn't resist.

1093423.jpg

RollingstoneBatmancover.jpg

How did you get the cape to drape do well? The only problem I'm having is getting the arms closer to the body.

You like it? I didn't think it made an impression with all the others around. I really just did what everyone is saying. I kepy folding and folding. I've had it for 2 weeks so I've had some practice I guess. Your right about the arms though. The right arm sticks out further than the left arm so on that side the cape sticks out just a little further. Thats why I took the picture from the left side. :lol

So I got my replacement Batman today from SS. Almost perfect. The plate on his wrist armor came right off when I took him out. So do I try and fix it myself(no experience) or contact SS about a replacement piece? Kinda feel I am owed a replacement since he cost so much. Anybody got any advice?

So I got my replacement Batman today from SS. Almost perfect. The plate on his wrist armor came right off when I took him out. So do I try and fix it myself(no experience) or contact SS about a replacement piece? Kinda feel I am owed a replacement since he cost so much. Anybody got any advice?

I got a replacement gauntlet. I didn't want to mess around with glue on a figure at this price.

I figured superglue, but I wasn't sure if it would react badly with the rubber suit since the gauntlet peg hole complete exposes the rubber suit.... I guess I can take the gauntlet off and glue it and put it back after it had dried. :dunno

Back