Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi a little help please ,anyone know how the fins are attached to the gauntlet ,ive got one fin detached ,theres a fin shaped hole in the gauntlet ,but im unsure if its glued in or just pushes in ,true story :),im not good with glue:slap:thud: thanks in advance for any help cheers chris

IMO I think you more than likely have to glue it on.

Finally at home...amazing:)

batman2b.jpg

batman4.jpg

batman5.jpg

batman6.jpg

batman7.jpg

Hey everyone! first time poster, long time lurker. I'm a huge fan of Batman (1989). As a kid growing up and still to this day when someone says 'Batman', its Keaton in his 89 costume I imagine. I am EXTREMELY tempted to pick up the hot toys Batman and joker figs, However, does anyone have any experience ordering from forbiddenplanet.co.uk online in UK? As I'm considering ordering from this site but haven't made a decision yet. Man these figs look awesome! thanks guys!

Hey there and welcome!! Forbidden Planet UK tend to take a long time to get figs in - some release dates can be misleading. I have also found them to take a while to post stuff even with it marked as in stock. I would suggest looking on ebay at a Hong Kong seller who has one in stock. They are about £180 to £200 at the mo - seems like a lot but for an extra £20 you won't have to wait for Forbidden Planet to get their stock in.

thanks for the speedy response man! yeah I was thinking of going ebay for these guys but wasn't sure if it was going to be 100% safe ya know considering they are expensive? I'll have a look on ebay now and might check out sideshow aswell. have never ordered from sideshow's official site before but I'm an ebay vet haha
gotta get these two though somehow, IMHO they are the best figures I have ever seen. even better than the hot toys dark knight figs.

thanks for the speedy response man! yeah I was thinking of going ebay for these guys but wasn't sure if it was going to be 100% safe ya know considering they are expensive? I'll have a look on ebay now and might check out sideshow aswell. have never ordered from sideshow's official site before but I'm an ebay vet haha
gotta get these two though somehow, IMHO they are the best figures I have ever seen. even better than the hot toys dark knight figs.

Ebay is secure, just purchase from sellers that have the top rating, in other words more than 1,000 responses of feedback. I've used them all as far as China ebayers.

Hi a little help please ,anyone know how the fins are attached to the gauntlet ,ive got one fin detached ,theres a fin shaped hole in the gauntlet ,but im unsure if its glued in or just pushes in ,true story :),im not good with glue:slap:thud: thanks in advance for any help cheers chris

Just put a little glue on the tip of a straight pin, the rub it on the fin. That way you don't get glue all over it.

Back