Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have yet to see anyone post pics or answer this question -- does Batman's boots have the nike "swoosh" that the actual prop boots had? Or did Hot Toys do away with this detail to avoid licensing issues?

It's been answered several times that I have read in this thread. The answer is that there is no nike swish on his boots.

Glad there's no Nike swoosh.

I really like this pose that Clipper King did, so I order a New Goblin stand from TA. It came today and man is it huge. I was thinking it was going to be the size of Ironman's stand. I think it will work perfect. Just need to cover up the name on the front.

ClipperKingBats.jpg

Yeah, that landing pose is badass.

I have yet to see anyone post pics or answer this question -- does Batman's boots have the nike "swoosh" that the actual prop boots had? Or did Hot Toys do away with this detail to avoid licensing issues?

No Nike " Swoosh " but extremely film accurate IMO :yess:
IMG_2054.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2064.png

IMG_2061.jpg

Inside boot
IMG_2066.png

Outside boot
IMG_2067.png

Anybody wondering about the accuracy of the gauntlets, check this out
IMG_2075.png

IMG_2074.png

IMG_2073.png

What is the old saying? When you need a bus there are non around but when you don't need one they show up in threes? :lol

:cuckoo: How can there be too many pictures in a photo thread?

Even the horrible cell phone ones can't make this figure look bad.

I couldn't wait anymore so I bought one off of Ebay last week. Should be here in a couple days I only paid $20 more than I did for the other one I ordered from toys2.net.

:cuckoo: How can there be too many pictures in a photo thread?

Even the horrible cell phone ones can't make this figure look bad.

I couldn't wait anymore so I bought one off of Ebay last week. Should be here in a couple days I only paid $20 more than I did for the other one I ordered from toys2.net.

Yup same here man.

Re: But can the boy sit?

Here you go, honestly, I don't know how the seat for the Batmobile will be, but the sitting on this is horrific :gah: Don't get me wrong, you can flex it more to fit, but it doesn't stay that way because of the suit's material.
IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

Knees bent, ab crutched all the way
IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

I'm thinking the seat will be a very tight space, but just enough to secure the body :pray:
Thanks for the response. Not sure how that's gonna work, but Batman looks like he got shot in the gut and is rolling around in agony :lol

Anyone know whether SS will receive full or partial stock when they begin charging cards on 2/6? I haven't pre-order yet because I want to use paypal to fund. I am curious whether "extras" will be available or those coming in a separate order?

Hi a little help please ,anyone know how the fins are attached to the gauntlet ,ive got one fin detached ,theres a fin shaped hole in the gauntlet ,but im unsure if its glued in or just pushes in ,true story :),im not good with glue:slap:thud: thanks in advance for any help cheers chris

Back