Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried not to buy this - cos i have to many bats. but he looks so good next to superman. the perfect companion. :)
great pics btw

This is a pics thread and people are complaining because there are too many?

:slap :lol

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

It really defies logic that people complain about others posting pics of one of the most anticipated figures of the year.
I mean, what else do they want to see here? Posts about "OMFGAAAAAAWD I can't wait to have mine in hand!!!!!!"?
:slap

I guess we should enact a new rule. If you are not a professional photographer or own a camera that is not worth at least $750, you may not post pictures in this thread.

:lol

;)

Well I mean I don't, but there are people here that need information about every single detail of the figures, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were requests.

I never saw requests but saying that nor am I visiting/refreshing every 10th of a second.

It could also be classed as spam.

It's as bad as some people taking apart female figures, taking photos, posting them and giggling like some teenagers with their perverted minds. What exactly is the point of that. It just shows the type of person they are. A lot of weirdos.

This is a pics thread and people are complaining because there are too many?

:slap :lol

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

It really defies logic that people complain about others posting pics of one of the most anticipated figures of the year.
I mean, what else do they want to see here? Posts about "OMFGAAAAAAWD I can't wait to have mine in hand!!!!!!"?
:slap

Sadly, seeing people have fun with their purchases at this site is almost non-existent at this site for some time, and if someone does they get ____ for it from people to occupied with their own needs.

I don't mind all the pics.

It's when, literally in the next post, someone quotes all 10 pictures just to say, "Great pics!", that I feel the rage.

STOP IT

:lecture YES :lecture YES :lecture YES!!!!!

I can't believe people are still complaining about the people who said they were getting sick of the pictures. DiFabio what did you start?

Sadly, seeing people have fun with their purchases at this site is almost non-existent at this site for some time, and if someone does they get ____ for it from people to occupied with their own needs.

:goodpost:

I don't see people enthusiastically posting pics to be spam. That's pretty damn cynical imo.

Keep the pics coming everyone! I hope to "spam" the hell out of this thread from excitement as soon as I get this thing in-hand! :)

I don't mind all the pics.

It's when, literally in the next post, someone quotes all 10 pictures just to say, "Great pics!", that I feel the rage.

STOP IT

Yes. That is annoying.

I do apologize if I offended anyone with my Batman sitting pics, the main purpose was to answer a question someone posted about how he would look sitting , so they can see how he'll look in the batmobile, The problem is I tried to show that because of the restrictions of the suit, it was going to be an awkward pose to accomplish, even with the knees bent. :slap

So the only conclusion I can come up with is that the batmobile's seat will probably be a real tight fit. Like I said before, it's not hard to get him in the proper sitting position, it just doesn't hold or stay that way like the arms do, because of the material.

If anyone has the tumbler, can somebody tell us if it is a good fit for the figure, the batman begins and TDK figures I'm speaking of.

What about the toyfair exclusive begins, is it easy to put in a sitting position?

I really like this pose that Clipper King did, so I order a New Goblin stand from TA. It came today and man is it huge. I was thinking it was going to be the size of Ironman's stand. I think it will work perfect. Just need to cover up the name on the front.

ClipperKingBats.jpg

I have yet to see anyone post pics or answer this question -- does Batman's boots have the nike "swoosh" that the actual prop boots had? Or did Hot Toys do away with this detail to avoid licensing issues?

Back