Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can afford ebay, I would go for the chinese ebayers ( Top ratings, of course) now that the Chinese New Years is over with, they can probably ship to you within the week. These ebayers pack their shipments well and they are incredibly fast, it's whatever country customs usually slows down the process.

Again only if you can afford it :lecture

Thanks for the advice everyone. I really appreciate it and it is helping me alot with making up my mind. I've spotted a couple of top rated ebayers from Hong Kong with keaton up for pre order etc. on ebay and this is the route I'm gonna take.

I ordered this guy the day before chinese new year, so I had to wait for all that to be over with be before he even shipped now it's just sitting awaiting customs inspection. I hate not knowing how long this could take.

Well seeing if you are in the states, hopefully your customs will not keep it for long, like I said, I had to wait over 4 days with mine in customs, especially when mine left my ebayer within the day. :thud:

Thanks for the advice everyone. I really appreciate it and it is helping me alot with making up my mind. I've spotted a couple of top rated ebayers from Hong Kong with keaton up for pre order etc. on ebay and this is the route I'm gonna take.

If it helps, there are some top rated ebayers right now that have it in stock and the way I see it, yeah it's a lot more than say SSC, but it's only maybe $20 -30 more, some of these guys offer free shipping to some countries. So if it's afforable why not go for it. :lecture again, it's up to you :wink1:

If it helps, there are some top rated ebayers right now that have it in stock and the way I see it, yeah it's a lot more than say SSC, but it's only maybe $20 -30 more, some of these guys offer free shipping to some countries. So if it's afforable why not go for it. :lecture again, it's up to you :wink1:

That was the conclusion I came to. I figured why not spend $20 extra and get it now instead of another month and a half.

Thanks again everyone for the helpful replies. It has helped a lot.
I thought originally the joker was coming out at the same time as Batman but (correct me if I'm wrong) it seems to me like the batman is actually being released first then the joker a little later. Is this true?

I thought originally the joker was coming out at the same time as Batman but (correct me if I'm wrong) it seems to me like the batman is actually being released first then the joker a little later. Is this true?

Don't know about Joker, But Batman is out in China, I guess they figured they could sell more batman's if they released them earlier than as a set with Joker :dunno I was going to and still am getting the Joker, but I'm glad that Bats has been released first. :)

What are the extra Cowls that come with it... Just to hold the mouth pieces? Is there a close up of them anywhere?

Just holders for the mouth pieces. black container plastic with a clear plastic covering. They do hold the mouth pieces very securely though.:lecture
IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

Last edited:
Video from my boy Dean

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJN8pRMcz80&feature=g-u-u&context=G21fdba7FUAAAAAAADAA[/ame]

Have you ordered yet??

If not you could try one of the UK sellers on this site.

You have...

Lee (The_one) @ The Good the Bad & The Robts...
https://www.thegoodthebadandtherobots.co.uk/

Lee (Microdragon) @ Collectibles Direct
https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/

Wai-Man (Breakersrevenge) @ One Sixth Bruce
https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk

Dexjoker @ Toy HQ
www.ToyHQ.co.uk

Not sure on how they are doing for stock or pre-orders but they would be my choices over Ebay sellers & especially over the Forbidden Planets...both leave a lot to be desired for collectibles these days.

Neil

I really need this figure now! Guess if I'm lucky I might have him in around 2 weeks if everything stays on schedule.

Timing sucks for his arrival, I'll likely get him around V-Day from Sideshow and be busy with other things. On the other hand, that's 2 years in a row of kick ass figures for V-Day, last year was Barney Ross.

I hope everything stays on schedule too. Sure would be nice to have this within the next couple weeks. I'll probably get the extra sculpt I won on ebay before I get the whole figure from SS.

Just got this guy today and I'm impressed!

Been a while since I last open a 1/6 figures and are totally blown away by the details. :clap

Quick question for those who already have him, any tips on styling and futzing the cape? seems like I cant get it to fall naturally like some of the pics Ive seen a few pages back.

That said, I do think that this is probably the best Batman DX currently :rock

Hey freaks!

So I got a question about BBTS that I hope someone can answer :).

I got the Keaton and Nicholson figures on PO from bigbadtoystore.com and was wondering about the payment. They havent charged me yet cus they say they will when they are ready to ship it. But my question is, will I get a reminder that the payment is about to be made or will I just have to have the money ready on my account? A little hard since I don't know the release date.

Thanks guys!

Hey freaks!

So I got a question about BBTS that I hope someone can answer :).

I got the Keaton and Nicholson figures on PO from bigbadtoystore.com and was wondering about the payment. They havent charged me yet cus they say they will when they are ready to ship it. But my question is, will I get a reminder that the payment is about to be made or will I just have to have the money ready on my account? A little hard since I don't know the release date.

Thanks guys!

Usually they will email you when they are ready to charge you, but I'd have the money in account ready just in case. :lecture

Back